Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

about 5 lug swap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about 5 lug swap.

is there a 5 lug swap that uses all prelude parts?
    if so it would be pretty sweet.

and yes ive seen the DIY but looks like its the front only.
    Accord SE

93se
    Members Ride
    Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
    Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

you have to use prelude in the rear.
    COUPE K24

Comment

is it all lude parts? like ALL
      Accord SE

93se
      Members Ride
      Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak

Comment

all but the rear rotor and i believe one of the cv axles. i wouldnt know, i used odyssey on mine.
        COUPE K24

Comment

any more info guys? i have an idea but need to know how many lude parts are used.
          Accord SE

93se
          Members Ride

Comment

read the diy. its all laid out in it.
            COUPE K24

Comment

ok i feel stupid, i just realized im thinking about one lude and typing about the other.

its not a 5 lug swap i thought the lude with 4ws had 5 lugs.

so i change my question to will the assembly fit the accord?

i feel sooo dumb now.

your info has been helpful tho lol
              Accord SE

93se
              Members Ride

Comment

4 wheel steering will fit on our accords

but first you have to modify the floor pan and suspension in the rear to accomodate it, then modify the "trans tunnel" for the shaft that would run to the rear rack and pinion, then modify the front rack and pinion to accomodate 4ws then modify ....

easier to by a Honda that had 4ws and just enjoy it
                http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post

but first you have to modify the floor pan and suspension in the rear to accomodate it, then modify the "trans tunnel" for the shaft that would run to the rear rack and pinion, then modify the front rack and pinion to accomodate 4ws then modify ....

modify the rack and pinion? how? idk how they work. would i just weld the 4ws shaft to it? ive had this dream in my head sense i found this site. i guess i could go get an extra rack, and work with it.

and you say tranz tunnel? your not talking about on the tranz right? cuz cutting the floor is optional. i mean i have all the tools at my disposal. just trying to research and see what my options are. i may try to find a diagram of the underneath for both the accord and the lude.

yo hows this for crazy, the crv 4wd engine and the lude 4ws. ahah! ok if i win the lottery ill do that, but im pretty serious about the 4ws for now.
                  Accord SE

93se
                  Members Ride

Comment

quoting myself

read the threads again
                    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

they actually made 4ws factory accords. you need the front rack, the shaft, rear suspension, and rear subframe. thats a small list as im sure theres more thats needed.
                      COUPE K24

Comment

quoting myself

read the threads again
                        yes yes i did read. i didnt know they made an accord with 4ws, maybe if you added that i would have taken more heed to it.

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                        they actually made 4ws factory accords. you need the front rack, the shaft, rear suspension, and rear subframe. thats a small list as im sure theres more thats needed.
                        well i was happy till you said rear subframe. im not wanting to cut and weld that much. in fact im sure ide have to buy the body to get the subframe and i might as well just throw my engine in it. but sense you brought it up know the year and model and where they made these?
                        Accord SE

93se
                        Members Ride

Comment

90-93 accords. they were 4ws in europe.
                          COUPE K24

Comment

also conveting from rhd to lhd with the 4ws would be a challenge. but idk, if they make the accords with 4ws then its possible and ill be getting the plans from honda and comparing the two. this is going to take a while. like not this year and possibly not next. but it is possible for sure.
                            Accord SE

93se
                            Members Ride

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDBe0M2r2bU
                              Accord SE

93se
                              Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                              X