Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

No more cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more cb

I no longer own my cb. Doesent mean I wont come back with another one as soon as I can find an ex coupe.

I traded it for a 93 lude, H22 with "type s" cams. It needs some paint but its pretty clean.

New clutch
    Freshly rebuilt
    Brand new tires
    NRG Quick release with personal steering wheel
    And an alarm system.

This is the only picture I have of it so far. No rust at all other then the sunroof. Lil tlc and I think I can make it look pretty clean.

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
    Originally posted by keepinitclean
    I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

May I ask why u traded? Kinda seems like u down graded, but still a prelude is a great car (when it doesn't have a load of problems) lol what r ur plans for this?
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
      May I ask why u traded? Kids seems like u down graded, but still a prelude is a great car (when it doesn't have a load of problems) lol what r ur plans for this?
      Main reason I traded was because my cb kept burning up alternators, had major quarter panel rust, and I really wanted an ex because of the sunroof.

Plus this has an H22 already in it. If I can find a cheap ex cb I can swap the H22 over.

Comment

I see the potential in the car but I liked your CB more

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Nice thinking. Lol but if u give it a nice paint job (I would do a yellow for some reason) then maybe I/H/E and it would be an amazing machine.
          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Ahh did you get my pm lol.

That means no harness that I made
            NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
            DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
              I see the potential in the car but I liked your CB more
              Means alot man. Ill have another one after I get tired of this one haha. I still see it everyday because it is a friend of mine so its still close to me

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
              Nice thinking. Lol but if u give it a nice paint job (I would do a yellow for some reason) then maybe I/H/E and it would be an amazing machine.
              Im not gonna lie Im starting to like the body style, only thing that kills it is the long ass hood and ugly front end. Other then that the back is sexy and so are the sides. Also the interior is just too weird haha

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
              Ahh did you get my pm lol.

That means no harness that I made
              Pm'd lol

Comment

That's sweet dude, I think you made a good trade.

Shame, because your CB was taking shape nicely. However, judging from the work you did on it, I can only see this Prelude coming out just as nice.

Happy for you and anxious to see some progress on it!

Comment

Should've kept the sweet wheels on the CB and put em on the Prelude!

It sounds like the lude was someone's project, so I'd be careful... look for stupid modifications and fix them before they cause problems.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Should've kept the sweet wheels on the CB and put em on the Prelude!

It sounds like the lude was someone's project, so I'd be careful... look for stupid modifications and fix them before they cause problems.
                    We tried but these have some spacer/adapter which bring them out too far and they wouldnt clear the quarter panel on the cb

And yes it was so im going over everything. The ac was ripped out... that kinda makes me want to get a different shell and put ac on it. I do not see the point of deleting it. Same with ps

Comment

Nice trade definitely give the lude some tlc seems like you got some work to do. As far as burning up altenators seemed like an electrical problem or faulty altenators from your your autopart provider. Did it have that platic protective cap and rubber gromet over it?

As far as the lude aint nothing wrong with going with new cars. The lude seems like a good format to start from so you should be good. Definitely put a prelude lip on there I think it would look much happier Maybe some carbonfiber nostrils too. I hear ya on the quarterpanel rust which is very common for the cb's though which is why I got rid of mine.

The srt gets so much attention and the evo well lets just say times 10 I cant even sneak that car to being unnoticed. Im sure youll get plenty of attention once you get the prelude just the way you want it and it has plenty of aftermarket support too.

Comment

I own both a cb7, and a lude. I love my cb but the lude is starting to grow on me specially with the h22. The interior is defenetly difderent than the cb, but what i hate the most of it is getting out of it.

All your lude needs is some tlc from what i see, go to preludepower.com forhelp and tips

CALI LIFE STYLE
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                          Nice trade definitely give the lude some tlc seems like you got some work to do. As far as burning up altenators seemed like an electrical problem or faulty altenators from your your autopart provider. Did it have that platic protective cap and rubber gromet over it?

As far as the lude aint nothing wrong with going with new cars. The lude seems like a good format to start from so you should be good. Definitely put a prelude lip on there I think it would look much happier Maybe some carbonfiber nostrils too. I hear ya on the quarterpanel rust which is very common for the cb's though which is why I got rid of mine.

The srt gets so much attention and the evo well lets just say times 10 I cant even sneak that car to being unnoticed. Im sure youll get plenty of attention once you get the prelude just the way you want it and it has plenty of aftermarket support too.
                          It had to have been an electrical problem bc I went through 6 in a matter of 3 months. I know the auto part stores one aren't that great but i doubt that bad. And yea dude the rust was killing me slowly lol I hated it.

Also the front end was all out of line which was killing me also. I tried and tried to bend and push and screw but never looked 100%

I bet them cars get attention lol theres shit ton of srts around here. They sound so mean!

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
                          I own both a cb7, and a lude. I love my cb but the lude is starting to grow on me specially with the h22. The interior is defenetly difderent than the cb, but what i hate the most of it is getting out of it.

All your lude needs is some tlc from what i see, go to preludepower.com forhelp and tips
                          The lude is deff different they both have theyre ups and downs. Like I said before I think the front end ruins this car.

Omg i know about getting out of it them seats like suck you in lmao.

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          That's sweet dude, I think you made a good trade.

Shame, because your CB was taking shape nicely. However, judging from the work you did on it, I can only see this Prelude coming out just as nice.

Happy for you and anxious to see some progress on it!
                          Thanks bro but your right if I keep this you know its going to look clean

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHusk11 View Post
                            We tried but these have some spacer/adapter which bring them out too far and they wouldnt clear the quarter panel on the cb

And yes it was so im going over everything. The ac was ripped out... that kinda makes me want to get a different shell and put ac on it. I do not see the point of deleting it. Same with ps
                            Those wheels are gonna hit on the lude too if you ever de-monstertruck it. Wouldn't they have fit on the CB without the spacers? Either way, it's not like they're bad... just that your CB's wheels were awesome!

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post

The Prelude will definitely get more attention, as it's a sportier car (though not much more capable than the CB... just looks sportier.) Those old 4th gens still have a pretty modern look to them, IMO, and fixed up nice they can still certainly be head turners.

Comment

sad to see your CB go but look forward to seeing what you do to your Prelude.
                              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
                              X