Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The cleanest CB7 ever to meet my eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cleanest CB7 ever to meet my eyes

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-...t_37338wt_1161

I wish Laurel Blue was that nice...and rust free anyone wanna help me pay for it i only have 30 of the said 5,000 $ needed
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Calling your USDM Accord "JDM" is like calling President Obama "African".

Daaaamn thats a nice find with the leather!

Comment

It's a sedan. Pass.
      | Cali Accord Meet | FatFourCustoms | HS4Lyfe

Do It Once, Do It Right!

Comment

not really that clean, carpet worn pretty bad, and white leather? What was the original owner thinking?
        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Not my style.
          Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
          93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Diggin the wheels. Not sure about that leather. Liking the two-tone thing but, eh. Nice glovebox sag. I wonder if both mirrors still work or if the motors have gone out on them, too. Tint is crap, too.

All-in-all, not bad. Cleanest ever? No. But nice though.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

you're right, that Laurel Blue Metallic is freakin clean...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I wouldnt call it the cleanest ever. Maybe your eyes need to keep looking!

The leather, which Id bet my penis that its aftermarket, looks tacky. Especially on the door panels.

The tint is bubbly as hell.

Even the rubber thing on the carpet is torn off. The valve cover has paint chips. Its clean, but a Cb7guy would know better.

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
                Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

I'm sorry, I had to change your title. "Most cleanist" was aggravating me lol.

It's not the cleanest I've seen, but it is very clean. I actually like the interior for some reason lol. Exterior looks amazing.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Its clean i'd ditch those rims and that license plate thing.

This is a lil but does the sedan back seat fit in the coupes?
                    Freedom Is Not Free
                    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
                      This is a lil but does the sedan back seat fit in the coupes?
                      No.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Nice find! No rust is hard to find

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                          I'm sorry, I had to change your title. "Most cleanist" was aggravating me lol.

It's not the cleanest I've seen, but it is very clean. I actually like the interior for some reason lol. Exterior looks amazing.
                          I must admit you guys are right on some points. But i guess i should have said that the paint was so clean i thought the rest of the car was ok inside but i was amazed at the paint, then again i's not in person and it might be bad.
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Calling your USDM Accord "JDM" is like calling President Obama "African".

Comment

yall are crazy i love everything about it the only thing that sucks is the price. i would
                            do a yankee theme and paint it white. and those rims are rare and clean as ice.

never seen full white leather i love those seats. DAMN!

Comment

anyone notice its a lx but made in japan JHM thats a rare car yo.

Comment

Working...
                              X