Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

3M'ed Hood Scoop??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

listen up junior, you saw a civic with "unique" mods and decided to post about it

you do realize you made this post right?

Poor car. Its people like this that make other Honda owners look bad...
    if you cared about what others think you wouldn't be driving around in a 92 accord... which is 19 years old. better?

btw his car is worth more than yours, probably means nothing but i find that funny
    And your correct, the fact that it is newer and probably is worth more than my car is completely irrelevant
    still funny...

but just to clarify am i correct or is the correct mine? bonus points if you know what i mean by that

you're right, so dumb indeed

Comment

So are you saying that all those who drive a CB7 dont care what people think?? Just bc theyre old doesnt mean they cant look good. Look around the site. Or have you forgotten your on a CB7 Site?? And if you must know the reason why i do drive a 19 year old car(Props you now know 2nd grade math) is bc im a full time college student working my way through college, and at the moment its the best i could do and im fine with it bc i like my car and am extremely proud of the fact that i purchased it with my own money and have also fixed it up on my own. Now if you wanna hate on it go right ahead bc truthfully i could care less. Have a nice day scrooge

Comment

Wow people take things so far, Why cant we all just chill, were here because we enjoy our rides a little joking shouldnt get people so worked up. (sorry if any of my posts offended anyone here just trying to lighten the mood a little)

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
          So are you saying that all those who drive a CB7 dont care what people think?? Just bc theyre old doesnt mean they cant look good. Look around the site. Or have you forgotten your on a CB7 Site?? And if you must know the reason why i do drive a 19 year old car(Props you now know 2nd grade math) is bc im a full time college student working my way through college, and at the moment its the best i could do and im fine with it bc i like my car and am extremely proud of the fact that i purchased it with my own money and have also fixed it up on my own. Now if you wanna hate on it go right ahead bc truthfully i could care less. Have a nice day scrooge
          Poor car. Its people like this that make other Honda owners look bad...
          if you cared about what others think you wouldn't be driving around in a 92 accord... which is 19 years old. better?
          right from the ass' mouth. i like cb7s (just not yours, something about light doo doo brown, the yellow fog lights you have and stickers doesn't tickle my pickle) i give props when its due to cars like boost_lee, typeg, jdm_inspired, richie*gt35r, stickdiljoe, and aww_shiet just to name a few

talking smack but can't handle it yourself

i raise my 2nd grade math to your 1st grade english

i couldn't care less

stay in school

Comment

how do you know it's 3'md?
            "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Working...