Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hello from the uk :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the uk :)

Hello there , im Anojan from rainy London UK lol
    i currently have a EDM Honda Accord CL9 but unfortunately someone has crashed into it and now its a write off so im in the process of looking at 1992 Honda accords because i have always loved the shape of them and hopefully soon will be a cb owner lol

heres some pics of my current car in its glory days haha

Engine/Exhaust mods:

Tanabe Sustec Exhaust cat back
    Integra DC5 Type R Gearbox with LSD
    Cusco lower tie brace and fender brace
    06 Acura TSX Cams
    06 Acura TSX Exhaust Header
    06 TSX Intake Manifold
    06 TSX Head
    AEM Short Ram Induction Kit with Long Arm Filter

Suspension/Chassis mods:

MeisterR Zeta R Coilovers
    Eibach/SPC Rear Camber Arms

Wheels:

18″ Work VS-MX 3 Piece Rims (Front) 8.5J/ET35 (Rear) 10J/ET35

Interior:

Skunk2 Anniversary Gearknob
    FN2 Steering Wheel
    i will be asking alot of questions about the kswap so bare with me lol... lots od dumb questions are a forth hahaha

nice! do an acura conversion

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
      Read, Gus... don't just look at the pretty pictures. It got hit and written off, and he's looking at CBs now... which is why he's here.

Are any of the parts salvageable from the CL9? Wheels, motor, transmission, etc? A whole lot of that stuff could be added to a CB with some modification!

We have a few members in the UK already. Glad to see another one!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        Read, Gus... don't just look at the pretty pictures. It got hit and written off, and he's looking at CBs now... which is why he's here.

Are any of the parts salvageable from the CL9? Wheels, motor, transmission, etc? A whole lot of that stuff could be added to a CB with some modification!

We have a few members in the UK already. Glad to see another one!
        hi there thanx lol..... yeh im plannign to swap the motor transmission over to the cb.....

i emailed hyrbid racing but they said they dont do anythign for the cb and told me to get something more common lol..
        i love the cb shape too much to ignore but i know hasport do mounts for this car so lets see

if you guys could point me to anyone who has done a k swap into their cb then it would be much appreciated i could pick their brains haha
        Last edited by Fierycorn; 09-08-2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
          haha thanx dude but car is written off.. i am planning to k24 the cb lol should be fun haha

Comment

where those 4 lug wheels?
            -Glad you chose the cb, its a great car. Good looks and very reliable

^MRT^

Comment

Dayyyyyyyyyyum! Too bad it's wrecked now.

Originally posted by AmznAzn View Post
              where those 4 lug wheels?
              -Glad you chose the cb, its a great car. Good looks and very reliable

Originally posted by Fierycorn View Post

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

TSX looks so much better as an Accord. That was a gorgeous car.

Good luck with finding a CB. I've been wanting to import one to Canada from the UK, but I've been having a hard time locating any!

Comment

Interesting. How did u hear about us? Do u happen to know Marcus and Lloyd from the UK?
                  <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Is the Accord CL9 different from the TSX (other than the badging)?

Comment

Originally posted by Fierycorn View Post
                      haha thanx dude but car is written off.. i am planning to k24 the cb lol should be fun haha
                      Hasport offers a K24 swap kit. I believe it's made for the K24 you had in your CL9, so if you can get your hands on your old engine... jackpot!

I don't know if insurance companies in the UK work the same way as they do in the US... but here, if your car is written off as a total loss, you can buy it back from the insurance company. A lot of people do it with their CBs (since the value is so low, they're almost ALWAYS written off.)

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        TSX looks so much better as an Accord. That was a gorgeous car.

Good luck with finding a CB. I've been wanting to import one to Canada from the UK, but I've been having a hard time locating any!
                        haha its super rare here too.. im in a bidding war on ebay at the moment haha

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                        Interesting. How did u hear about us? Do u happen to know Marcus and Lloyd from the UK?
                        hi there yeah i know lloyd personally and i know marcus thru the accord owners club im in in the uk haha

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                        Is the Accord CL9 different from the TSX (other than the badging)?
                        unfortunately yes... we get 10 bhp less than the tsx due to eu emission laws also the dash is totally different than the tsx..... other than that the cl9s are mechanically the same bar the 10 bhp difference

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        Hasport offers a K24 swap kit. I believe it's made for the K24 you had in your CL9, so if you can get your hands on your old engine... jackpot!

I don't know if insurance companies in the UK work the same way as they do in the US... but here, if your car is written off as a total loss, you can buy it back from the insurance company. A lot of people do it with their CBs (since the value is so low, they're almost ALWAYS written off.)
                        yeah thats what i was thinking too.... i have bought back my car already and the insurance company works the same way unless the car is a total wreck crushed beyond salvage

who makes harness wires for the swap into a cb?

Comment

Working...
                        X