Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Worse Forum's ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worse Forum's ever

I notice this site is by far the best compare to some other ones..

man i was on a search of a front lip info just random nothing important and i ran into the worse forum sites lol man people there like really have issues they talk down on people they are rude its horrible the more i kept reading the more i said dam cb7 is the best site compare to this other ones, they fight over whose is better who is faster they talk smack on each others cars and never show any help or respect what so ever its like high school all over again lol??.

Worst, not worse. Dumbass.
    And an apostrophe is not used to pluralize a word... what you wrote there was a possessive form.

Comment

how was your spelling on the other sites...??lol kno wonder.... na just kiddin .. cb7 is a good and more respectful site..

Comment

haha wtf deevergote!

this is a pretty controlled site.
        "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Damn, I thought this was a thread talking shit about CB7T. Those are always entertaining.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
            haha wtf deevergote!

this is a pretty controlled site.
            I'm a douche when it comes to spelling and grammar (though I'm only doing it here to be funny.)

But yeah, we try to keep things under control. On a site where everyone respects one another, shares information freely, and at least TRIES to act maturely... things are much better. We have our idiots, and people can get out of hands (the mods and myself at times, even... though never unprovoked.)

The only time you'll really see me going after someone is when I'm right about to ban them.

Comment

Cb7tuner Is The Best Forum Period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Something about the color red and the word "period" in a single sentence is unsettling to me...

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  Damn, I thought this was a thread talking shit about CB7T. Those are always entertaining.
                  Word!

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
                  Cb7tuner Is The Best Forum Period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Indeed it is even tho I own a jetta now ill always be a part of this site
                  to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                  Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Something about the color red and the word "period" in a single sentence is unsettling to me...
                    Put this one on your deeverquote thread lol
                    1993 Accord EX
                    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      Worst, not worse. Dumbass.
                      And an apostrophe is not used to pluralize a word... what you wrote there was a possessive form.

space shuttle

Comment

cb7T all the way!!!

Comment

if i get connected to CB7tuner,i feel like i am alive,i was nearly dead when the site was down, thumbs up for CB7tuner and its crew

Comment

Working...
                          X