Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30

damn, i saw my dads e30 today at school, we sold it to a student, a girl -____- that of course is a bad driver, I miss it, now she glued a whole bunch of crap on the dash and f*cked up the rear quarter panel....I'm pissed as f*ck, I told my dad about it and he got saaad, cause that was his first bimmer and he hated to let it go, case and point, do you think $500 is reasonable for it? I'll upload some pics of when we owned it in a bit....

Well there it is
    Last edited by keepinitclean; 08-23-2011, 08:46 PM.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

shes probably not going to sell i to you for that much money. Its worth more as a driving car to her than your money.

Comment

bro, once you meet her, you'll see that she is not that bright, btw we sold it for 1,500, no body damage or accidents and a broken seat, and a cracked dash, its been like 1 year and its been in a couple accidents and it had a smashed rear window shield.....

woah dude I scanned the code on your sig, it took me to your MR, sweet
      Last edited by keepinitclean; 08-23-2011, 08:53 PM.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bhHuw2ZFGE

Oh yeah, black and a v12 thats what imma do son!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Looked at it today and almost everything was horrible, faded paint, rims curbed, dented panels all around, seat is completely ruined, dash all faded and steering wheel all scratched up, Hell the body work would cost just about 3k, just not worth it....

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Are you sure its the same car? I can't believe the dash would fade in 1 year when it didn't for over 20.

and yes you can make QR codes into web links or other things

scan this one

Comment

100% sure, same license plate I put on it when I sold it, same color, has same paint, but it has always been garaged! Its never spent more than 2 days outside!!!! AND SHE ALWAYS LEAVES IT OUTSIDE!!!!! Dude, when my dad was selling the car her first comment when she saw it was, OMGGGGG WHAT A CUTE TOYTOTAAAA!!! i knew it would be abused after my dad told me that

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

haha sweet code...is that your #?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                  haha sweet code...is that your #?
                  No i changed the last 4 digits to 0000 lol

Actually my cousins real phone number has 4 zeros at the end. He says he gets bullshit phone calls all day from people who need to make up a number so they put 4 zeros at the end

Comment

XD I should do that to my douchebag cousin

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                    X