Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

That earthquake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That earthquake

Who ever felt that crazy shit ,Post up.. What were you doing?
    I thought I was trippin on acid.. My son was cryin n my girl sat on the bed n I thought she started shakin him except my whole house was swaying n shaking ..
    Im just courious if anyone else wants to share

I completely missed it. I must have been driving when it happened (I was up near NYC at the time.)

I've been hearing from everyone what they experienced. It's crazy!

I hope everyone is OK. Up near us it wasn't bad... just interesting. Down in VA where it happened, it may have been pretty bad! I haven't looked into it yet.

Comment

I felt it. I thought I was buggin! My car started shaking. I thought I purchased a bad bottle of coke zero! I thought there was coke in it!!!!
      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My coupe!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

That was crazy!!!

Comment

Yeah I felt a little bit of a shake at the time... I thought I was trippin lol

Comment

My windows shook, thought it was heavy winds, then my ceiling was swaying back and forth, and freaked me out, ran down stairs, told my family to get the hell out the house, when we went outside my neighbors were all outside, shakin up.

MY CITY CANT WITHSTAND SHIT LIKE THIS WE AINT BUILT FOR QUAKES OUR HOUSES WILL TUMBLE
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Yeah man, I drove through your city a few weeks ago... there are some old places up there!

Comment

lmao i was at work making some lemonade and randomly as i was mixing it, it splashed all over the place... i though it did that cause i filled it with water so high lmao. i didnt even know there was a earthquake until later that day.

Comment

Yea once my walls n celing were swayin I was like ojeez worlds might be over.. If it was anylonger there would have been problems I hope it dont happen again.. Esp while im asleep

Comment

i was sitting in my office, and there were people working on the roof, and i thought the roof was about to cave in when i ran to the door and the whole building was shaking like everyones desk. scared the shit outta me. i know what u guys are talking about thinking you were tripping thats the first thing i felt like my eyes were vibrating.

Comment

Working...
                    X