Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H22/h23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22/h23

ok so i got a bigger TB, the Intake manifold for the F22 where you connect the TB is still the same size, so i see no performance upgrade at all here. my question is, is the H22 or H23 bigger and how difficult is it to install the H22 or H23 intake manifold to the F22?
    Accord SE

93se
    Members Ride
    Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
    Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

1) Why is this in the Beginner Off Topic section?

2) What are you talking about? What throttle body do you have? What engine is it going on?

You can't make yourself clear, and you can't seem to find the correct section to ask your question... so in response to "how hard is it?"... Too hard.

Comment

Get a dremel. Some masking tape. And some carbide bits. Carefully measure throttle body size and "port" manifold to throttle body size. Id highly rec. Doing it to a h23 manifold as that alone is an upgrade on top of porting the inlet.

Comment

Originally posted by JustSomeGuy View Post
        Get a dremel. Some masking tape. And some carbide bits. Carefully measure throttle body size and "port" manifold to throttle body size. Id highly rec. Doing it to a h23 manifold as that alone is an upgrade on top of porting the inlet.
        i already have a 69mm TB. but the intake inlet on the f22 intake manifold is smaller. im wondering if the intake inlet for the h22 or h23 intake manifold is bigger and which should i go with. I will prob port the inlet like you said as well to get it as close to 69mm as possible.

i will be putting this on my F22 as i have read that you can swap the H22 and i believe the H23 intake manifold to the F22.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        1) Why is this in the Beginner Off Topic section?

2) What are you talking about? What throttle body do you have? What engine is it going on?

You can't make yourself clear, and you can't seem to find the correct section to ask your question... so in response to "how hard is it?"... Too hard.
        1) wasnt sure where to put it. maybe i should have put it in the beginner performance section. sry dev.

2) I have a 69mm TB for the F22. but the inlet on the F22 is the same size so i dont see it doing anything different than if i had the stock TB. I was wondering if the inlet on the H22 or H23 is bigger. and i could port them out a lil too. sry again dev.
        Accord SE

93se
        Members Ride
        Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak

Comment

It's a moot point the f22 TB and H23 TB have different stud location

Comment

Originally posted by esskater892 View Post
            i already have a 69mm TB. but the intake inlet on the f22 intake manifold is smaller. im wondering if the intake inlet for the h22 or h23 intake manifold is bigger and which should i go with. I will prob port the inlet like you said as well to get it as close to 69mm as possible.

i will be putting this on my F22 as i have read that you can swap the H22 and i believe the H23 intake manifold to the F22.

1) wasnt sure where to put it. maybe i should have put it in the beginner performance section. sry dev.

2) I have a 69mm TB for the F22. but the inlet on the F22 is the same size so i dont see it doing anything different than if i had the stock TB. I was wondering if the inlet on the H22 or H23 is bigger. and i could port them out a lil too. sry again dev.
            As sulimed said... the stud locations are different. You need an H throttle body for an H plenum.

If you're not sure where to post, ASK. If it's a technical or performance question, it belongs in the technical or performance section.

This is another of those situations where I ask "If you're visiting a friend's house and you don't know where the bathroom is, do you piss in the fridge?"

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              As sulimed said... the stud locations are different. You need an H throttle body for an H plenum.

If you're not sure where to post, ASK. If it's a technical or performance question, it belongs in the technical or performance section.

This is another of those situations where I ask "If you're visiting a friend's house and you don't know where the bathroom is, do you piss in the fridge?"
              haha!

will do man.

i kinda thought i was a stupid question so i put it in here.

but what about the H22, i guess even the H22 studs are different. well looks like ill just mess with the F22 one then.

thanks for the info and sry about the piss in the fridge. lol
              Accord SE

93se
              Members Ride

Comment

Working...
              X