Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

rear blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rear blinds

well my cb is the family truckster 2 carseats in the back ands its time to eather tint or vip shade the back door windows but my question is who has that cb with blinds in the back window, is that oem? i wanna see how that works for him. if anyone has pictures of set up like these sure post up.
    (sold to h22wagon93, granite cb7 $1000.00) and c91bse7 cash with trade, jdmfreak, thanks guys!

rear window visors ? they are kinda hard to find . Use the search button and there will be plenty examples for them . a 98 accord rear visor will work . but be a little off on the sides.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

these are on the inside of the rear window, i have a picture of a member here with a black 93 sedan w/2.0si emblem on back has them. im trying to figure out how to post this picture.
      (sold to h22wagon93, granite cb7 $1000.00) and c91bse7 cash with trade, jdmfreak, thanks guys!

Comment

lummie cb7 thats the person with the blinds

Comment

This one has them:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=109069

It may say what kind they are somewhere in the thread.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
            This one has them:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=109069

It may say what kind they are somewhere in the thread.
            I never noticed that some JDM cb's had TCS

Comment

whats that front end swap from?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                I never noticed that some JDM cb's had TCS

Everything was converted from the CF4. It has paddle shifters as well. I don't believe ANY CB came with TCS.

Comment

Originally posted by i want my cb9 View Post
                  lummie cb7 thats the person with the blinds
                  Not me. I never had rear widow blinds on my coupe.
                  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Everything was converted from the CF4. It has paddle shifters as well. I don't believe ANY CB came with TCS.
                    Im pretty sure that TCS light on the dash is stock judging by the light on the dash, its location, how it has 2 lights side by side ( just like the legend ) and how the font is the same

I take it since he swapped an h22a he didn't retain the TCS module ( build into the throttle body ) which explains why the light is on ( the other light is the active light which is why its not on )

Heres the switch that i found on cb3spirits

Last edited by Tippey764; 08-14-2011, 07:22 PM.

Comment

that is such a nice ride. i want those blinds but just like the inner intergraded taillight fog its not gonna happen

Comment

Louvers ... or how ever u spell it ..... ive seen them before on a accord ... looked weird...

and i seen a few rag top accords in my area like 3 or 4 ofumm i might have a pic

Comment

no no, rear interior blinds just like the ones you would find in a house lol (no joke ) very rare for what everyone has told me. just look at the picture here in this post.

Comment

o.... thats sick.... id rock them..

Comment

louvers are for hatchbacks >1990 . anything other than a hatch back and it would look dumb. louvers were tint before tint.
                              frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Working...
                              X