Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Your CB-7 is stolen what you gonna do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pray they do not kill anyone because i keep a 45mm under the seat .This will never happen though . Its almost impossible to break into my garage.Also better stuff to steal than a 20 yr old car laying around here. I have security cams at 4 corners of my home.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Since I have full coverage, I'd call my insurance company and say, "I want some money, bitches."

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
        pray they do not kill anyone because i keep a 45mm under the seat .This will never happen though . Its almost impossible to break into my garage.Also better stuff to steal than a 20 yr old car laying around here. I have security cams at 4 corners of my home.
        wtfreak 45 you have a licence? lol but thats crzy you have your house protected liked the white house hommie

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        Since I have full coverage, I'd call my insurance company and say, "I want some money, bitches."
        lol
        Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Instagram: IbSprintin

Comment

Call the police and go kick in the doors of the shadiest car people in town and whoop some ass. But if they make it up my long country ass gravel drive way with out me knowing and with my car being slammed if not done properly you will get stuck so I should know lol.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

My CB wouldn't get very far. I'd surely hear the towtruck in my driveway!

If someone managed to start it and drive it away, I'd find it... and thank them for getting my car working again. Of course, I'd make them pay for the transmission they fried, because it has no fluid in it at the moment.

Comment

If mine gets stolen, they should hope the po po catches them first. Because if I find them, its gonna be real bad real quick. Prob shouldn't post those kind of thought on here. I enjoy being a member of this forum too much.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

Originally posted by alan lx View Post
                If mine gets stolen, they should hope the po po catches them first. Because if I find them, its gonna be real bad real quick. Prob shouldn't post those kind of thought on here. I enjoy being a member of this forum too much.
                hahaha same here!!!! well if anybody steals sumones cb-7 there in for a big one smh!
                Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Comment

Find out where i live and then figure out how to move everything to get to it.

Comment

What You Don't Have To Do

Put a kill switch and you don't have to worry about it, but if you get caught in my car, 911 is the least of that person's problem.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                      Find out where i live and then figure out how to move everything to get to it.
                      Find out where i live?

Members ride Thread

Comment

try to figure out why they stole it instead of the integra next door lol

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

id try to call the army to get my baby back to me!!

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatloe View Post
                            lol ill take the movie "the punisher" that route
                            greatest movie ever btww

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_REESE View Post
                              id try to call the army to get my baby back to me!!
                              hhahha dey gonna laugh at yu

Originally posted by 91cb7h22poss View Post
                              greatest movie ever btww
                              im actually gonna watch this today!

Members ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X