Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Lemme See some Celestial Blue Pearl Accords!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemme See some Celestial Blue Pearl Accords!

Any of you guys have pics of some Celestial Blue Pearl sedans? I'm thinking about painting my 91 this color, and just wanted a reference to show my exactly what its going to look like...

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

What did the color originally come on?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      What did the color originally come on?
      Well Deev, I had no clue this color even existed until this thread:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...36&postcount=1

If this thread is accurate, then this would have been a 91-93 cb7 color. Although, I don't remember ever seeing one in person, or on here.

White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=161763

that guy has one. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

^ That's Cobalt Blue Pearl.

Celestial Blue is a CRX/Civic color. I've never seen it on an Accord.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
            ^ That's Cobalt Blue Pearl.
            i thought that also., but for some reason he said that was his color here: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ial+Blue+Pearl

so i thought about it and looking at the paint codes, cobalt (B-54P), and celestial (B-53P), that maybe they were a close color. but if not, my bad. never seen a cb the color of that crx either. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

It may have been a color offered in other countries. I do recall seeing a different blue on a car owned by one of our European members.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                That's what I'm talking about! Dang, that is a nice color!

Thanks guys, and yeah Deev, I figured it was a euro color if any for the accord...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  It may have been a color offered in other countries. I do recall seeing a different blue on a car owned by one of our European members.
                  buckingham blue on marcusv8thunder's cb?
                  <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                  X