Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Help name this rim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help name this rim

I need a replacement wheel doesn't have to be this color but it does have to be this style/model I'm not sure what it is so I'm hoping someone here can tell me or may have an idea.

=UPDATE=
    On the inside I noticed a letter "V" and the 18x7.5 and the offset is 42 but thats all thats there. Anyone else?

thanks guys
    Last edited by Shay91Racer; 09-28-2011, 11:23 PM.
    Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
    Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
    Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
    Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

look on the back of the rim and clean the hell out of it. then write down every number you see. google each and see if you can find anything. if you lucky, someone else may have posted info of them previously.

look like a TE37 replica to me. Or even a low offset Te. that'd be good and bad. awesome that you have them, sucks to have to buy another one....$$$$$

size and offset would help out a bunch though.

Comment

i was going to say rota grids. but nope they dont look like them.well they do but not the center. they may be like a +40 offset te37's

Comment

yea te/le37 knockoffs for sure, only problem is that theres about 4billion te37 knockoffs. best you can do is like first post said, clean up the insides good and see if you can find stamps/stickers possibly still intact

Rota, Nippon Racing, Konig, Spun Wheels, SSK wheels all make knockoffs and I know there are others but those are the ones I can rattle off the top of my head

Comment

bump this guys. And sorry for the oversized font
          Member's Ride Thread

Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
          Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185

Comment

I keep seeing this thread title and I'm DYING to say "I name this rim George!"

There. I said it. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeless View Post
              yea te/le37 knockoffs for sure, only problem is that theres about 4billion te37 knockoffs. best you can do is like first post said, clean up the insides good and see if you can find stamps/stickers possibly still intact

Rota, Nippon Racing, Konig, Spun Wheels, SSK wheels all make knockoffs and I know there are others but those are the ones I can rattle off the top of my head
              Since when does Konig make knockoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Shay91Racer View Post
                bump this guys. And sorry for the oversized font
                Might be Nippon Racing F1's...not sure b/c of your size, but it's still a possibility.

Hope this helps...

Spun KR 230

SSK 031

Konig Countersteer

Those are the name of wheel modeled after TE37's that I could find.
                Last edited by 91_CB7_Sedan; 09-28-2011, 11:48 PM.

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

none of those come in 18" though
                  Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Got the name of your rim:

http://www.google.com/search?q=varrs...ed=0CBIQ_AUoAQ

varrstoen te-37 replicas

MRT

Comment

i thought that too but they dont make the 18's in 4-lug or at least when i looked online
                      Member's Ride Thread

Comment

so you guys wanna know something cool? I was shown a pretty interesting figure...

Last edited by Shay91Racer; 10-12-2011, 03:49 AM.
                        Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          Since when does Konig make knockoffs?
                          Konig/Maxxis make lots of knockoffs

countersteer = TE37 knockoffs
                          B Bomb = ssr mk3 knockoffs
                          remember = bbs rs knockoffs
                          Screech = Work Equip 03 knockoffs
                          Konig Rewind = Watanabe RS knockoffs
                          Heliums = Volk Racing CE28 knockoffs
                          Renegade = Advan RS knockoffs
                          WideOpen = Enkei RPF1 knockoffs