Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Kia optima :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kia optima :)

So yesterday I bought my wife the new Kia optima.
    That is my first car I bought striaght from the dealer.
    I like the car. Im very empressed with Kia. So she drives the new car
    And I still rock the old school. Gotta have the cb7
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199269 Current Coupe.

Instagram : moii_26

Playstation Network : el_tyrone

It probably wont last long. But why not get her a new accord instead?

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
    Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Kia and Hyundai have gotten alot better. I actually really like the Kia Forte for some reason. Still cant compare to a Honda tho

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
      Originally posted by keepinitclean
      I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by kaf_baa_seba'a View Post
        The new HFP coupe is sexy as fuck.

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
        Originally posted by keepinitclean
        I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

^yea thata true I seen the reviews and feed backs and they say it's way better then what most expected. So I just wanted to give it a shot. And new hondas are hella pricey! I was in shock. Lol.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199269 Current Coupe.

Instagram : moii_26

Playstation Network : el_tyrone

Comment

Originally posted by kaf_baa_seba'a View Post
            Who wouldn't want a GDI Turbo 4 cylinder?
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

They may be expensive, but its worth it. Cb7s are living proof! Never seen old kias or hyundais living this long or having a reputation like old hondas have.

The Kia optima starts at 19,200. ALOT of great preowned or even new hondas could be had for that price.

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
              Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

I attempted to get a Optima SX. I didn't like the laggy paddle shifters. Nice cars though. 274 HP on 87 octane.
                Originally posted by nine_deuce
                What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
                91 ex auto-sold!
                92 lx wagon-sold!
                92 ex parts car-sold!

I NEED ANOTHER CB PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE LOCAL!!!!!!!!

Comment

kia actually has been surprising me with their recent designs i had always seen them to be useless piles of crap but theyve actually gotten better over the years oddly enough i feel the same about hyundai but personally if i was to buy my girl a car it would be a cb7 of some type coupe wagon maybe even a four door lol or if i bought new id still be putting her behind the wheel of an accord or a civic

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by moes92CB7 View Post
                    ^yea thata true I seen the reviews and feed backs and they say it's way better then what most expected. So I just wanted to give it a shot. And new hondas are hella pricey! I was in shock. Lol.
                    The new Hondas aren't that pricey. When comparably equipped, they are within about $1,000 of each other. Hondas have ALWAYS been a little more expensive. You get what you pay for.

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                    Who wouldn't want a GDI Turbo 4 cylinder?
                    The guy who 50K down the road has to pay to have the valves cleaned. Or better yet, the guy who doesn't do it at all and experiences total head failure...
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I don't care what people say newer Honda's aren't impressive, i see crap ones everyday at work. The newer Civic is known for trans slipping and engine block's cracking. The Accord you have to change brakes every 20k, they burn oil bad Honda even says it alright to burn a quart of oil every 1k!!, and i know this cause i rented an 09 Accord for a while and it burned a quart of oil in 1100 miles, and seats are awfully unsupportable, i had a back ache after 20 minutes of driving, but the V6 was a fun engine tho. Honda messed up big time when thy quit with the Prelude, S2000, RSX-S. Only sporty cars Honda has is the Civic SI, and for the price their is much more faster V6 cars available at $23k.

Kia and Hyundai both have impressive cars now days, and they back their cars up 10years/100,000miles, so they mush be confident in their product.

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7h22a View Post
                        I don't care what people say newer Honda's aren't impressive, i see crap ones everyday at work. The newer Civic is known for trans slipping and engine block's cracking. The Accord you have to change brakes every 20k, they burn oil bad Honda even says it alright to burn a quart of oil every 1k!!, and i know this cause i rented an 09 Accord for a while and it burned a quart of oil in 1100 miles, and seats are awfully unsupportable, i had a back ache after 20 minutes of driving, but the V6 was a fun engine tho. Honda messed up big time when thy quit with the Prelude, S2000, RSX-S. Only sporty cars Honda has is the Civic SI, and for the price their is much more faster V6 cars available at $23k.

Kia and Hyundai both have impressive cars now days, and they back their cars up 10years/100,000miles, so they mush be confident in their product.
                        I'm not woo'ed by eye appealing design and a warranty that only covers the internal engine parts for 100k miles. They still have a standard 3yr/36kmi warranty just like everyone else, read the fine print.

Like said, you get what you pay for.
                        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Working...
                        X