Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Need advice fast!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i think that ive been a man and have taken care of my child but im the kind of person that does not believe in staying together for the kids.

Comment

Its not that i have lost interest in my gf its the fact that all we do is fight and i dnt want that for my kid.

Comment

^^ then sit down and talk to her and try to make it work. If it doesn't well it doesn't. You should never leave a girl if you love her unless you have done everything possible to make it work. Because you will regret it in the end trust me.

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
        Originally posted by keepinitclean
        I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by lovecb7 View Post
          Its not that i have lost interest in my gf its the fact that all we do is fight and i dnt want that for my kid.
          sometimes the best move you can do for your kids is to leave the relationship.
          if your fighting all the time then maybe the love you once had has gone and your both clinging onto the feeling of being around each other...you have been together for so long that you have gotten used to it and have forgotten what life is like with out each other...its a fear of being alone but you need to get past that and think of whats best for the kids.

how would you liked to have grown up with fighting parents?
          maybe the relationship can be fixed if you sat down and talked but thats a decision you will have to make.

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
          — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

ur thinking with your other head and not with the one u should be. think about your kid. whats the kids life gonna be like growin up with out a dad. u have a dependant now. man the fuck up.
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
              ur thinking with your other head and not with the one u should be. think about your kid. whats the kids life gonna be like growin up with out a dad. u have a dependant now. man the fuck up.
              What are u talking about? Who said the kid won't have a dad? Some men out here do step up and take care of the their kids, we ain't all deadbeats contrary to popular belief. I have a 3 year old boy and I am no longer with his mother and I am with that lil dude ALL THE TIME. Everything I do or think about doing I think of my dude first. I structure work schedules, appointments or whatever around him. The OP isn't asking if he should leave his entire family for a piece of ass. He's saying should he leave his current gf for reasons already explained, his kid I don't believe is even part of the "leaving" plan. U guys are acting like he wants to leave his kid along with his gf. He isn't saying that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                What are u talking about? Who said the kid won't have a dad? Some men out here do step up and take care of the their kids, we ain't all deadbeats contrary to popular belief. I have a 3 year old boy and I am no longer with his mother and I am with that lil dude ALL THE TIME. Everything I do or think about doing I think of my dude first. I structure work schedules, appointments or whatever around him. The OP isn't asking if he should leave his entire family for a piece of ass. He's saying should he leave his current gf for reasons already explained, his kid I don't believe is even part of the "leaving" plan. U guys are acting like he wants to leave his kid along with his gf. He isn't saying that at all.
                Thank you i think ur the only one that understands what im saying. N yes all i do is put my kid before anything.

Comment

find someone close to you who is older, your father, mother grand parent or maybe even an older freind. chances are they have seen or even went through this. Since they know you best they will give you the best advice(usually).
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Screwing an STD-infested hooker works too... but it's not a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                    x fucking 2. even if you see your kid a lot/have partial custody, you're not going to be there all the time.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                      x fucking 2. even if you see your kid a lot/have partial custody, you're not going to be there all the time.
                      Do u even have kids? If u do apparently u have a white picket fence and u married your highschool sweetheart and everything is lovely. Meanwhile the rest of us are dealing with real shit, trying to find the one for us and making mistakes doing so and trying to remedy those mistakes. Thats what real relationships consist of. Its real easy to tell somebody "man up and take care of business" and all that shit, try going thru it and maybe you'll say different. So what your saying is its better for him to stay in a unhealthy relationship with the child in a bad environment than to separate and the kid potentially will have two healthy environments? You're trippin. And trust me I'm not just talking out the side of my neck, I've been thru it all. Bad relationships and good, plus I got a kid out of one of them.

Comment

fighting isnt good at all. esp in front of the kid. yall need to communicate more about how yall feel at that moment instead of letting it build and coming out in a fight. communicatation is key. if the other girl wasnt there would yall be fighting all the time? shes in the back of your head and im sure your wondering what it would be like with her. shit i know i would be. but if you do break it off, just end it and dont like talk about it or anything just end and let it be the end. but eh thats my two cents man. good luck!
                        Accord SE

93se
                        Members Ride
                        Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
                        Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

Working...
                        X