Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Someone cut me off in the rain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    I'm hesitant to get a gun... My reason being that I don't believe a gun should be used for any purpose other than to kill. They should not be used to scare or intimidate. They should not be used to wound. The purpose of carrying a gun is to point it when necessary. The purpose of pointing a gun is to fire at a target. The purpose of firing at a human target is to kill. If you scare or injure, it only means you missed.

I have one of the more dangerous jobs among the members here, and I have yet to buy a gun. I do have a temper.
    I agree for the mostpart. I am a permit holder and carry my S&W M&P 40 everywhere I am allowed to carry, however I believe just because you have this privelege you shouldent go around looking for trouble it's a tool of last resort.
    I train And I believe that makes a difference.
    I am also a hot head (in some cases , however I do not take any chances and take my chl lic very seriously.
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by jdmCB907 View Post
      Where do you work at and what do you do there??? (just being curious,Not trying to insult you or anything)
      I'm a private investigator, but I deal strictly with foreclosures in northern NJ. I visit multi-million dollar mansions, ghetto hovels, and places in the woods where nobody can hear you scream.
      I represent the law firm that is representing the mortgage company... so basically, I'm the first face people see when they're about to lose their house. I'm a pretty fast talker, with plenty of training in counseling psychology (which is what I went to school for, and will eventually earn a doctorate in...) I'm prepared to fight if necessary, though. I've got a bit of training and experience in that area as well.

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
      I agree for the mostpart. I am a permit holder and carry my S&W M&P 40 everywhere I am allowed to carry, however I believe just because you have this privelege you shouldent go around looking for trouble it's a tool of last resort.
      I train And I believe that makes a difference.
      I am also a hot head (in some cases , however I do not take any chances and take my chl lic very seriously.
      That's how it should be.
      It should always be a last resort. I hear too many stories of people pulling guns out just to scare someone. If you don't intend to pull the trigger, and shoot to kill, that's a REALLY good way to get yourself shot! If I carried, and someone pulled a gun to "scare" me... I'd draw mine and hope I pulled the trigger first.

I think the reason for my hesitation is that I'm not 100% sure I trust my temper with something like that at my disposal... and I'm not sure I've truly accepted the reality of possibly ending someone's life.
      I am trained enough to disarm someone with a firearam, though... and most of my work puts me in close quarters with people. If they draw a weapon, they'll be within my striking distance, or I'll be driving away. I will be getting a level IIIA bulletproof and stab-proof vest very soon as well.

Comment

My fellow cb7tuner. Sorry for this incident, how ever, the car is repairable.

The engine still runs rite? That's all that matters.

Question is, how does the fender look like when u pop the hood, is it all smashed in?

This is y I want full coverage for my cb, cuz things like this, now you gotta come out your pocket. WoW.
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Full coverage for a CB in most cases means that any damage greater than what they deem the car is worth will result in the car being totaled, and you'll get the cash 'value' of it. Basically... a $500 fender bender could be a total loss to insurance!

Comment

your car does not look that bad im glad u did not get hurt all u need to do is a junk yard run and get the parts that you need and you will be golden

Comment

I'm hesitant to get a gun... My reason being that I don't believe a gun should be used for any purpose other than to kill. They should not be used to scare or intimidate. They should not be used to wound. The purpose of carrying a gun is to point it when necessary. The purpose of pointing a gun is to fire at a target. The purpose of firing at a human target is to kill. If you scare or injure, it only means you missed.

I have one of the more dangerous jobs among the members here, and I have yet to buy a gun. I do have a temper.
              Dang deev what kinda job you have...? But i know what you mean I carry an M4 all day every time I deploy and I still have yet to buy a gun for personal use as I know what I am capable of and deployment environment and stateside have different laws.hehehe...

Yea no road rage with gun bad juju..

"Exhaust the Body, Proceed the Mind, Cultivate the Spirit"

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffMisiak View Post
                CCW solves this problem.
                I thought you meant a nice set of polished CCW classics. I agree with you more about getting a fresh set of wheels than I do now that I found out you meant a gun.

That sucks dude. I guess use this as an excuse to build your car even better!

Comment

ouch, good to see it getting fixed up

Comment

Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
                    I thought you meant a nice set of polished CCW classics. I agree with you more about getting a fresh set of wheels than I do now that I found out you meant a gun.

That sucks dude. I guess use this as an excuse to build your car even better!
                    I thought he meant Calm Collective Work lol

No gun for me.
                    92 CB7 F22 5 speed.

^MY RIDE THREAD^

Comment

Ok update I fixed her up she is all better now I just need to bring her to get the front wheels alligned<sp??

She is now 3 diffrent colors Maroon, White, and Champane<sp??

I will have pic up within the hour.
                      92 CB7 F22 5 speed.

^MY RIDE THREAD^

Comment

Aim at foot to disable someone?

Comment

Ok here are the pics.

Bent lower control arm.

All taken apart.

Where the paint is missing is where it was all bent up.

This is how she looks now I just need to sand everything down and paint it But ill wait till I repair the rear quarter rust next week.

How about them head lights? lol!!
                          92 CB7 F22 5 speed.

^MY RIDE THREAD^

Comment

Good job getting the car back together
                            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Thank you Im happy she is done.

It only took me about an hour and a half after I got all the parts, that includes setting all the panel gaps even.
                              Last edited by Chris2388; 05-18-2011, 08:19 PM.
                              92 CB7 F22 5 speed.

^MY RIDE THREAD^

Comment

Sometimes it's better to let them hit you then crash on your own trying to avoid them.

Glad to see you got her all fixed up.
                                Originally posted by chessboxer
                                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                                Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Working...
                                X