Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

stupidly modified cars WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure I've seen a cb7 in that style but not as exaggerated I'm trying to search for it but no luck finding it. Have to say tho those exhaust pipes are HOT. lol

Comment

i've seened some ppl at meet doing the LONGGGG exhaust tips but don't really get it..pretty cool though..

Lou's Build Thread!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
      "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Originally posted by PRLiTo9MM View Post
        i've seened some ppl at meet doing the LONGGGG exhaust tips but don't really get it..pretty cool though..
        thats people copying the people who were just doing it to piss people off, which i think is really funny

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Half those cars look more like a damn fork lift!

Comment

Some of those look like Transformers fails.

Comment

how and the hell do you work on something that has a 4 foot lip on it
              MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

couple white cars in the first video around 1:35 were nice!

And aside from ignorant looking exhaust piping I would say most of the cars in the first video are pretty pimp! And no...not refering to any with extended front, rear or hood mounted additions lol

the second vid.....i couldnt even sit through it all lol

Bought from Darkcloud

http://wheelflip.com/r/DrAkE

Comment

The return of the custom bodykits!

Lou's Build Thread!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                  "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Originally posted by faqncb7 View Post
                    how and the hell do you work on something that has a 4 foot lip on it
                    or go into a driveway...

the trucks at the end of the second video look like carnival rides!!
                    Last edited by duffmanivxx; 05-09-2011, 10:07 PM.

Contact me for custom vinyl stickers: StickyFingasCustoms@yahoo.com

Comment

super retro jdm... lol i actually liked some of those car, my favorite car was the one with the tiger on it.

and on second video for having the Guile theme song

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Thats Bosozoku Style Thats How Jdm Shit Start In Japan Some Of Them Are To Heavily Modify With Mufflers And Body Kit But Some Of Them Looks Really Nice Thats Japan Style Old School

SECOND VIDEO: IS WHAT THEY USE TO DO BACK ON THE DAYS TO GET MUCH BETTER AERODYNAMICS AND GET TO MUCH HIGHER SPEED I WASNT ANYTHING ABOUT IF I WAS LOOKING NICE OR SOMETHING JUST BODYKIT TO HELP THE CAR TO BE FASTER IN HIGH SPEED..(OF COURSE THEY LOOK UGLY) THE TRUCKS I DONT HAVE IDEA JAJAJA BUT THEY ARE UGLY AS F****!!!!!!
                        Last edited by luisitopr12; 05-10-2011, 01:53 AM.
                        "Números para las cuentas,palabras para las damas,la mano para los amigos y las balas para los enemigos"

"Numbers for the accounts, words for the ladies, hand for friends and bullets for the enemies!

Comment

yeah. this design dates back to the old racing days in japan. where companies went all out to create a fast car. they would put on ridiculous body kits to make their cars as aerodynamic as possible, and the design moved on to those cars. the sa22c's and Fairlady Z's look sick like that tho. G-NOSE

Comment

Originally posted by cb7freak91 View Post
                            wow dood and to think if you took a shovel and scrapped all that shit off of some of those cars they were good cars like some of those old school skylines? my eyes started to tear up when i saw how they mistreated them.. SOMEONE CALL PETA OR SOMTHING! Those cars need new homes and better owners, ill adopt a few lol....
                            yeah man i was horrified when i saw those old school collector cars with all that crap on them...its seriously sad

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
                            — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

The only one that apealled to me was the blue datsun 280Z in the beginning of the second video. Reminded me of Wangan Midnight.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                              PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Working...
                              X