Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

App to track mpg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

App to track mpg

i heard of an app called Acar is there an app i can get for iohone to track my m?? (also i am jailbroken)
    Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

OBD2 version

AccuFuel

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
    JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

does the Rev make an odb1 app i like that interface

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

No, there is no port for it. OBD1s don't have the port.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
        JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Your iphone has a calculator app, right?

Fill up. Set your trip odometer to 0. Drive. When it's near empty, fill up again. Divide the miles you drove by the amount of gas you put in for that second fillup. That is your mpg.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Your iphone has a calculator app, right?

Fill up. Set your trip odometer to 0. Drive. When it's near empty, fill up again. Divide the miles you drove by the amount of gas you put in for that second fillup. That is your mpg.
            trying to be a jerkoff owner (no offense intended jus speaking my mind) u totally missed my point i want an app that calculate n logs my fillups so i can stop writing it on receipt which i end up throwing out. i want to monitor not just calculate. Once again sry if i offended u!!

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Your iphone has a notepad app, right?

After you calculate it, write it into notepad.

Comment

Ok. When you're done using the calculator portion of the iphone, switch over to the notepad portion and type in the numbers you recorded. Done.

What exactly do you expect an app to do for you?

Oh, and thanks for calling me a jerkoff... I think... since you type like a 6 year old, I'm not sure, so I won't take offense. But I really can't remember the last time you actually contributed any useful information to this forum, so banning you really won't bother me one bit.

Comment

I found what i'm looking for, and if anyone wants to check this app out its called CarLog DL'd thru installous/Productivity.

Theres my contribution for the month.....

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Working...
                  X