Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

junkyard find (92 fogs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

junkyard find (92 fogs)

so, im at uni sitting and being bored and decides to call some wreckers to find the 92 fogs, first wrecker i called, he got them i drove there immediately, and was trust me i was the happiest guy ever, he got them, a pair for $70 but without wiring,... he's got it already on a bumper bar and i think its an import... because the bumper reinforcement (the bar that holds the bumper) is not metal, its in plastic and its thick... and the mold that is on the bumper is not one of them thin ones, its the thick ones(im talking about the mold that goes around the car which in on the door in the middle) i thought the thick ones came only on the 90-91 models... he's asking $180 for everything... i needed a bumper bar anyways... so im gunna get it

and for the wiring im lost.... guess im gunna have to look around or make my own...
    i'll upload pics soon
    cheers

here come the pics:

Last edited by gav_ish00; 05-03-2011, 02:25 AM. Reason: updated with pictures.

Cool.

Comment

The wiring is the least of your worries that's the easiest thing to do, but having an oem fog light switch would be nice wouldn't want a pep boys switch lol.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
      My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
        The wiring is the least of your worries that's the easiest thing to do, but having an oem fog light switch would be nice wouldn't want a pep boys switch lol.
        yeh i will find my way around, but i do want the oem switch, found one on ebay for $30!!!

im going to try to shop around and find out.

cheers

Comment

i saw a oem foglight on ebay you should see if its still there

Comment

Ok good luck everything is easy even to mount them you will see when u take out the bumper!

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
            My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
              Ok good luck everything is easy even to mount them you will see when u take out the bumper!
              yeh its already mounted on another bumper... i had to change mine anyways because someone hit and run my car...
              i just need to give it a clean and get the wiring and oem switch...

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
                i saw a oem foglight on ebay you should see if its still there
                there is no point buying it there, i already found what i need... and buying it urself, you see the actual product which is better

Comment

good find!!! today i found a flushy!

make sure to post pics of your finished work

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
                  Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

I Have Fogs An Wires Wires Fresh Not Used An Wont B Buy Me
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                    i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Originally posted by speedfr3ak View Post
                      I Have Fogs An Wires Wires Fresh Not Used An Wont B Buy Me
                      Can you translate that to English, please?

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i found my fogs at a junk yard..and 91 fogs are much harder to find than 92-93. i say you look around at junkyards first. check this out..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164207

Comment

Working...
                        X