Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

dominoes or pizza hut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dominoes or pizza hut

pizza hut

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177214

dominoes. when my g/f was prego she ate alot of pizza hut. it got old fast. lol

Comment

Pizza hut. Gotta love the stuff crust!!!
      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My coupe!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

both are good. but like cici's pizza better

Comment

Pizza huts stuff crust when u dine in but dominoes delivers

Comment

Pizza Hut.

I dont know how you people can eat that stuffed crust. Makes me sick. I like their breadsticks and wings. Dining in used to be a little-known secret and you could enjoy it and it was fun, now they're always dirty, crumby and have shitty service. Their pizza is decent.

Dominoes used be if we wanted something different. They "changed" their recipe and are supposed to be "doing better". Eh, maybe. Their new crust is TITS. Taste better and is definitely an improvement but the sauce is still lacking.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Pizza Hut.

Used to be Dominoes, prior to their "new improved" pizza.
              Originally posted by sweet91accord
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Both of them suck NUTS!

Get Some papa john's, Little Cesars, Or Even Papa Murphy's is awesome since you can take it home and cook and its $10 so bucks cheaper. since no tip,tax, or delivery charges, and pizza is cheaper.
                Last edited by baracuda; 04-01-2011, 11:35 AM.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

"Pizza Slut"

"Damn My Hoes"

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

post count reset?
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Neither. Double Dave's hands down. If the wifey doesn't cook it's Little Ceasers.

she is down....but definately not out

Comment

ok maybe i might of forgot little ceasers there chessy bread is f***** great

Comment

Few weeks ago my friends and I wanted pizza, Pizza Hut won't deliver becuase they r to far out from my city, plus the robberies got old for them.

So we had to pick from dom and papa johns.

And the breadsticks from dominoes were all tiny and shit, papa johns were much larger and fulfilling.

Only thing PH has over all of them is the Stuff crust.
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Neither. Papa Johns sucks, too.

Not saying I don't like either, they all "hit the spot" when you've got the itch for shitty, greasy pizza.

Out of all the pizza chains around me, I like Ledos the most.

Try your local pizza shops. They usually kick ass, and use better, fresher ingredients.
                            My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

^^ Maria's Pizza, in my city. NY style big sliced pizza's.

When you order you say 1 slice and a soda, and you'll get 2 slices and a soda, 3 beans!

1 time I ordered and said ya let me get 2 slices, he gave me 4 total, for a first timer ull get messed up when ordering.
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                              X