Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

3 Civics tried to kill my cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markj View Post
    Something similar happened to me in my '91 coupe this past weekend... I was in Bloomfield, NJ for an afternoon drive with my girl, going down a 2 way street alone, no traffic, when an ugly ass lime green Civic hatch pulled into the oncoming lane and slowed down in front of me, and a little shit brown 80s civic automatic with a GIGANTIC fart can stayed to my left in the wrong lane... him and his bubbly purple tint, giving me the death stare. I just looked over like wtf? And I was only doing 35. When I hit the next light, the hatch stayed on my right and the shit brown rusted-out civic in front of me. Light turned green and they didn't move, so I was trapped in the left lane.

Haha, popped my trunk, got out and grabbed my bat, and as I dragged it on the ground up to the Civic in front, the two took off - albeit, pretty slow and fartcan-y.

Scary stuff dude..
    You did what had you to do. Honestly they got caught slipping; hesitating to get out so you jumped on it. Ya lady was in the car too! Word up, you did what you had to do.

I mean really are people that desprate to take cars and run schemes. Put in work (whatever it is you do) and get ya shit together. It frustrates me that people won't put in work and get their own s*** together. I fail to understand how its easier to run a constant hussle or scheme with high stakes than it is to work with knowwa days medium risk. Trial and error taught me that.
    IridiumCore
    HCK-The Beginning

--------------------------------------
    Your drunk she doesn't look that good.

Comment

OR you could or rammed the fuck out of them lol...you can repair a car but you cant repair a life

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
      — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Madpol View Post
        nope even our police dont carry guns.
        IF there is fire arms being used in a criminal way(which is actually quite rare) the armed defenders squad get called out and only then are some of the police allowed to carry guns.
        Yo, that is raw. Every fight you know is knuckle up.
        IridiumCore
        HCK-The Beginning

Comment

i have problems with civic owners all the time :S its weird. havent seen many cb7's that arent stock in ottawa so maybe they feel the erge to "beat me" in a race??? kinda funny cuz when i do race a civic i usually dust them haha but ya. lots of stink eyes

#3MR 91 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186456
          #2MR 90 sedan: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...51#post2867651
          #1MR 93 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176343

Comment

I always lol @ most Civic owner's attitude's. I don't understand most of them.
            I would of got their plates and reported them, that's fucking stupid and reckless.
            Current:
            2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
            1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
            1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

civic can kill us in better gas mileage ...but a civic cannot beat, our ride and performance
              VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
              1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
              MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by IridiumCore View Post
                Yo, that is raw. Every fight you know is knuckle up.
                But seriously next time if you are in the midst of trouble and you have access to a blackberry (like my gf) post that sh*t. Cause if im not working bro id be happy to roll up and fend off some scumbags. "Cause honestly who steals a car?
                "Let Alone Throw A Shoe" haha

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
                  I always lol @ most Civic owner's attitude's. I don't understand most of them.
                  I would of got their plates and reported them, that's fucking stupid and reckless.
                  but man it is very hard to write down plates and try not to get rammed or let your car get f*cked up by those insurence fraud a**holes.

Comment

Originally posted by markj View Post
                    Something similar happened to me in my '91 coupe this past weekend... I was in Bloomfield, NJ for an afternoon drive with my girl, going down a 2 way street alone, no traffic, when an ugly ass lime green Civic hatch pulled into the oncoming lane and slowed down in front of me, and a little shit brown 80s civic automatic with a GIGANTIC fart can stayed to my left in the wrong lane... him and his bubbly purple tint, giving me the death stare. I just looked over like wtf? And I was only doing 35. When I hit the next light, the hatch stayed on my right and the shit brown rusted-out civic in front of me. Light turned green and they didn't move, so I was trapped in the left lane.

Haha, popped my trunk, got out and grabbed my bat, and as I dragged it on the ground up to the Civic in front, the two took off - albeit, pretty slow and fartcan-y.

Scary stuff dude..
                    See what im sayin man, ppl wanna get hurt!

I hate tailgaters, there was this retard tailgatin me last year, and I stopped, flung my door open, got out, started 2 bitch, and he just went around me.

In our state PA, we can carry a firearm, and if some 1 tried 2 run me off the road, I would've returned fire, is that the rite thing 2 do, no depends if its a life threating incident.

I didn't bother 2 read anymore, but did u call the cops afterwards?
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Yeahthe cops said they can't do nothing cuz they didn't see it. I think I will apply for permit to carry in PA. Just in case and I believe in just in case measures.
                      IridiumCore
                      HCK-The Beginning

Comment

I've had similar situations, though not as extreme. I luckily happen to be a better driver than most. Also doesnt hurt that ATL traffic is pretty much constant so its hard to even do something like that let alone get away with it.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                        Traded with: Cb7xChun
                        Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                        Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                        My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by IridiumCore View Post
                          See thats what i'm talkin about. Man if was able to do that I would had them follow all the way to a meeting point.
                          that would be effin awesome.

everyone just take a minute to picture a whole pack of cb7's (like 20) coming out of nowhere and scaring off some civic-driving basturds. now picture it with that wake-up army music. and the cb7's have dixie horns and train horns.

now that would be nice. we should try to re-inact that situaton!

Originally posted by darkfusion42 View Post
                          I've had similar situations, though not as extreme. I luckily happen to be a better driver than most. Also doesnt hurt that ATL traffic is pretty much constant so its hard to even do something like that let alone get away with it.
                          X2
                          X3
                          X4
                          X5

i just came from atlanta today. hauling a cb7. in a chevy with 308,000 miles. that cuts off when you slow down because of a bad fuel pump. so yes, atl traffic is horrible!

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
                          Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

I gotta start watching the regional boards for meets. I been to ashamed cuz my cb ain't all the way riht yet but I'm up meeting some of y'all. Everyone in this forumseems likes coll people.
                            IridiumCore
                            HCK-The Beginning

Comment

PIT maneuver.
                              wat?

Comment

good thing that dude in the truck came and saved you. i know i hate it when a big ass truck rolls behind me, where the tires are above your trunk.

Comment

Working...
                                X