Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

3 Civics tried to kill my cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes that civic owner saw an accord and tried to run him off the road with the intent of killing him

Really? come on...

Comment

Originally posted by Madpol View Post
      if that was here i would of seriously stopped and fucked them up...i carry an attitude adjuster(a bat) in my car.
      Exactly my point. wish sombody would pull that with me. they'd wake up in the hospital with their little civics in the bed next to em!

Comment

I ain't much for a fight no more. Aside from possibly losing my life I got too much going. Family, College, and I'm doing me. Honestly if it weren't for the fact that I have to provide for the people that depend on me things may have panned out differently.

It was reported and they said they got two other reports, but until they catch them in the act there is nothing that they can do.
        IridiumCore
        HCK-The Beginning

--------------------------------------
        Your drunk she doesn't look that good.

Comment

Not to agree that civic owners hate us accords but today on the way from home this primered civic was really looking at me like he hated me and also as if he wanted to race...kept on passing me and braking so that i could notice his face or something...really weird if you ask me...but ( IridiumCore ) remember as you said you couldn't pull away cuz they were also lighter so if push came to shove you would of destroyed them since our cb's are heavier just a thought to consider
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Calling your USDM Accord "JDM" is like calling President Obama "African".

Comment

damn

Comment

Dam that sucks! If it was me I would of pulled over ON SIGHT and started splitting wiggs....

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
              MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
              11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Sunz of bitches!

Thank goodness ur cb is ok
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

we should have just rolled up squad deep. Too bad you couldn't contact us while driving

Comment

Sounds like a classic case of insurance fraud
                    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
                      we should have just rolled up squad deep. Too bad you couldn't contact us while driving
                      See thats what i'm talkin about. Man if was able to do that I would had them follow all the way to a meeting point.
                      IridiumCore
                      HCK-The Beginning

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                        Sunz of bitches!

Thank goodness ur cb is ok
                        I know right. She handled pretty good as far as being a solid ride. I got coilovers on the front. I guess I got them at just the right height because when I first put them on I was scared to go over 70 cuz of all the bouncing. But now the ride is good I almost can't tell I got coilover sleeves on. Used to look like I had cheap hydrolics on the it. LMAO everytime I rode over a bump. I remember Deev.. saying something about being bouncey.
                        IridiumCore
                        HCK-The Beginning

Comment

sounds to me like they tried to jack your ride...

Lou's Build Thread!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                          "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Originally posted by PRLiTo9MM View Post
                            sounds to me like they tried to jack your ride...
                            I know our CB's have a lot of potential. Some members here CB's are hot as hell, that's not to say I wish this would happen to them but really. Look at mine. My signature talks about her.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=171094

Speaking of which I need to add an updated pic.
                            IridiumCore
                            HCK-The Beginning

Comment

Something similar happened to me in my '91 coupe this past weekend... I was in Bloomfield, NJ for an afternoon drive with my girl, going down a 2 way street alone, no traffic, when an ugly ass lime green Civic hatch pulled into the oncoming lane and slowed down in front of me, and a little shit brown 80s civic automatic with a GIGANTIC fart can stayed to my left in the wrong lane... him and his bubbly purple tint, giving me the death stare. I just looked over like wtf? And I was only doing 35. When I hit the next light, the hatch stayed on my right and the shit brown rusted-out civic in front of me. Light turned green and they didn't move, so I was trapped in the left lane.

Haha, popped my trunk, got out and grabbed my bat, and as I dragged it on the ground up to the Civic in front, the two took off - albeit, pretty slow and fartcan-y.

Scary stuff dude..
                              1991 HONDA ACCORD EX COUPE
                              2014 Volvo XC70 T6 AWD ----- 2000 Honda Odyssey LX
                              2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S ------ 1994 Toyota Corolla DX
                              2001 Subaru Outback --------- 1990 Infiniti M30

Comment

Originally posted by IridiumCore View Post
                                Wait you all don't have the ability to carry fire arms in NZ.
                                nope even our police dont carry guns.
                                IF there is fire arms being used in a criminal way(which is actually quite rare) the armed defenders squad get called out and only then are some of the police allowed to carry guns.

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
                                — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X