Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

more $$$ for my CB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more $$$ for my CB

I just was selected to be a full-time receptionist at our Main Library which means a lot more moola in my pocket! I won't have to deal with customers face to face and I won't have to answer any more questions about how to build a resumé.

Now I just have to convince my husband that spending money on the CB is not a sin ....LOL
    Be on the look out for more pics coming real soon!

Newest addition to the family...

congrats!!!
    nice to see women on the forum!

if youre husband is being stubborn, just take hime to the members rides and show him some nice ones!

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
    Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

HAHA! i never thought i would see the roles reversed...Normally it's the girl/wife that needs convincing to fix the car etc..! Congrats on the promotion!

Lou's Build Thread!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
      "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Congrats!

I still get a kick out of the fact that you have to convince your husband that modifying that old car isn't a bad idea... It's usually the other way around! Most of the women on here that are in relationships are with someone that totally understands their love of the old Accord (LadyG, for instance... her boyfriend is a Honda guy himself, with a REALLY nice car...)

Looking forward to pics of the car! Remember, spend that money wisely. You could easily blow $2000 on 20 cheap crap parts from ebay, or you could spend $1000 on 3 very good parts... Those 3 very good parts will make you much happier, even though it seems like you're getting less!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Congrats!

I still get a kick out of the fact that you have to convince your husband that modifying that old car isn't a bad idea... It's usually the other way around! Most of the women on here that are in relationships are with someone that totally understands their love of the old Accord (LadyG, for instance... her boyfriend is a Honda guy himself, with a REALLY nice car...)

Looking forward to pics of the car! Remember, spend that money wisely. You could easily blow $2000 on 20 cheap crap parts from ebay, or you could spend $1000 on 3 very good parts... Those 3 very good parts will make you much happier, even though it seems like you're getting less!
          My husband loves classic volkswagens and I'm supposed to understand dropping money into one of those!! J/K I have seen what those little bugs can do, they are pretty neat cars.I dont shop on ebay(it's more of a last resort for me), I like buying straight from companies when I can. Right now, I'm focused on getting the car safer than it is and then I'll start making her look good. The only reason I added some rims was because I needed tires and rims anyway...lol. I really want to lower her and I'm going to search on here because it looks like my control arms are in the way but that's a question for another section.

Comment

Congratulations on the new position. Hope everyone is good to you at work.
            Really awesome to see a woman likes cars and one likes the Honda Accord CB7. Here in LA. if I see a woman driving one, they are over 50 and Latino with obviously no interest in any car and the car is either perfect stock or down to the steelies ugly.
            I went from LA to Monterey with a few CB7 people and the person that put it together was a girl...can't remember her name. She was really into the car! If you click on my profile link, her car is the red one.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
            New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
            My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Congrats on the promo!!

Librarian huh? Mine was sexie and wore really sexie glasses and short cut dresses.

Gald to see you getting started on things that are "safe".
              Post up some pictars when you have the time.
              Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 03-05-2011, 10:33 AM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by s.green View Post
                My husband loves classic volkswagens and I'm supposed to understand dropping money into one of those!! J/K I have seen what those little bugs can do, they are pretty neat cars.I dont shop on ebay(it's more of a last resort for me), I like buying straight from companies when I can. Right now, I'm focused on getting the car safer than it is and then I'll start making her look good. The only reason I added some rims was because I needed tires and rims anyway...lol. I really want to lower her and I'm going to search on here because it looks like my control arms are in the way but that's a question for another section.
                Ah, ok. VW guy. They never seem to understand why people are into Hondas!
                Those old beetles are awesome though. There was one around me that had a Porsche engine in it. I never got to see it in person, though. Always wanted to!

As for lowering, yes... if you lower the car and correct the camber, the upper control arms will hit. You'll have to run a bit of negative camber, or hammer out the inner fenderwell to make more room. But yes, when the time comes, definitely ask for more details in the proper section!

Comment

I don't usually wear skirts, I wear glasses.

My "pictars" are somewhere in the image gallery. I'm using my phone right now or else I would leave a link.

Hondas will always be my DDs!

Comment

Originally posted by s.green View Post
                    I don't usually wear skirts, I wear glasses.

My "pictars" are somewhere in the image gallery. I'm using my phone right now or else I would leave a link.

Hondas will always be my DDs!
                    You can never go wrong with a Honda being you DD. Keep us posted on your build and best of luck with your job and car.

Comment

Originally posted by antonio7566 View Post
                      You can never go wrong with a Honda being you DD. Keep us posted on your build and best of luck with your job and car.
                      For the past 5 years, my civic has been my DD. My husband's cavalier blew a hole in the transmission so he has been pushin the civic since I got the CB up an running. I didn't mind the civic but it was an automatic and I just don't have the same fun like I would with a manual.

Comment

haha, yes! they should clone women like you! later.
                        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

shoudlent it be the other way around lol. but hey i mean this economey is wack! so with a good job that has good money going to your pocket, shoot, why not make a cb7 fund for your self! keep up the good wrk!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199269 Current Coupe.

Instagram : moii_26

Playstation Network : el_tyrone

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                            haha, yes! they should clone women like you! later.
                            Thanks! I like to think that I'm pretty cool....lol.
                            I hope ya'll don't hate on me too much if I have to show up to the meet in the civic though. I'm not sure if the CB will make it to Atlanta just yet. I'll know by the end of the month.

Comment

Working...
                            X