Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Okay, who does this belong to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, who does this belong to?

It's a pic from one of my FB peeps, I know they're overseas but I don't know who they are on here.

I could almost overlook the huge wing if they didn't also have a sweet flushie.

I want to know what kit this front bumper is from, too. I like it.

Last edited by visualpoet; 02-28-2011, 09:05 AM.

Wow. Wudda fail.
    And i saw that front kit on ebay for around 150

91 ex coupe-daily
    91 2.0si (cb6)original RHD-project
    R.I.P sedan.... will be missed

Comment

That's the Kaminari front.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

I love the Kaminari kit.

If it wasn't for that big wing, I'd really like it. If it had the big wing and no flushie, I think I may even like the wing.

Comment

I just adore that CB7 with not just one, but TWO spoilers, stock and aftermarket. I bet that wing gives that 125HP car a lot of down force when he is going 180 mph .

My use to be friend did that to his stupid Crapsler Slowbring, AKA Chrysler Sebring, i use to HATE riding in that car is was a complete POS.

Comment

^ the second spoiler is not stock

Haha, notice the F1 emblem in his grill? Sweet... lol

Comment

this car actually has alot of sick parts on it the only thing thats shitty is the wing but take that off and its a pretty sick ride

Comment

Working...
              X