Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Mugen CB7 True or False

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mugen CB7 True or False

Seen this ad on Craigslist and idk? But to me it seems like a bunch of BS,but what do you guyz Think??

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/2209956701.html

There was never a "Mugen edition" CB. ("edction" )

Mugen made a few parts, and they are extremely rare. Not a single one of which is actually on that car.

F22i?
    Ported head with an autozone filter on the stock intake pipe, and the stock F22A1 exhaust manifold? Nice. I believe it! Not.
    450cc injectors? What a retard.

NS1 rims? The only "NS1" I can find is the Sparco NS1, and that's a 6 spoke, not 5. Those rims are cheapie garbage that you can get brand new for about $65 a pop.

"a little rust"? I could fist that hole and the car wouldn't even have trouble walking the next day.

HOWEVER... it appears that the body kit is a Kaminari kit. Discontinued, as far as I know, and very hard to find. THAT almost makes it worth the price. I'd almost consider buying the car, taking that beautiful kit, then parting/scrapping the rest to recoup my money.

Comment

i was on deevs same page until the last paragraph

"oh its a kaminari kit, so that means with it the car is worth $900 more than the original price"

if craigslist pictures show that bad of a car, i cant imagine the kit
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

The kit looks like it's in good shape, actually. Pretty much the ONLY thing on that car that does! I'd pay a few hundred for that kit in good shape.

If the engine is strong, I could get $200 for it. $100 for the transmission if it's not grinding like crazy. $75 easy for that flushmount (though I'd keep that... goes well with the kit). $150 for the wheels and tires if they're decent. I could probably get $200 for the gray interior, and another $200 for the 5 speed conversion parts. $50-$100 for the headlights, depending on condition. I could probably wring another $200 out of the rest of it.
        Then about $200 for the scrap metal.

$400 Kaminari kit.

I just looked on the Kaminari site. Unless they're still listing an out-of-production item, these are still made... BUT, the front and rear are $250 each. The sides are $300 for the pair. THEN you have to consider shipping.

Comment

Lmao!! I just thought it. Was Funny Since. He said some old guy had it and hooked it up,and the 180-185Hp?? Woow

Comment

I doubt its making that much power with the "mods" listed haha id say its making stock power

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

If he actually had a ported head, upgraded cam, and H22 intake manifold... it would MAYBE make 185whp with a good tune.

Comment

^^^^ on 180 compression, which hardly and faker has
                and a ported head to make power has to be great port, not no dremmel weekend and a couple of beers
                Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

I'm saying if all those mods actually existed, and were done right...
                  Of course, his "H22 intake" is the stock intake piping running to what appears to be the stock F22A1 intake manifold...

Comment

flushy?

Comment

flush mount!

should ask if he or she will part it out.
                      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

I'd take the flushy all day and maybe the rims since I want winter beaters
                        The CB7 Collector.
                        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                        92 LX Coupe F22A1
                        2013 Toyota Corolla S
                        92 EX Sedan F22A1
                        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by 90Lx-clusive View Post
                          Seen this ad on Craigslist and idk? But to me it seems like a bunch of BS,but what do you guyz Think??

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/2209956701.html
                          Lol you trollin' or being serious? That car is about as "Mugen" as my mom's Toyota Matrix.
                          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Lmao , Crazy what people will say just too sell there Cars......... I think I WILL ask him if he'll part it Out? MUGEN!! Lmao

Comment

Called out, Let's see if he replies:
                              Would it be at all possible to see some better pics of the engine bay and wheels? I'd also be interested in seeing the interior of the car, but I live in Columbus. I'd be very interested in owning a rare Mugen Accord, and would be willing to meet your price, in spite of the rust around the rear wells, if you have some documentation to back up your claims. Receipts, dyno charts, a website that gives information on the Mugen version of this car something along those lines? I can get a much cleaner 90 Accord for less than 1800, but if you have the proof that this is what you say it is, it would be worth it to me.

Thanks, Jon

Comment

Working...
                              X