Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Rice?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rice?

Is this considered as rice?
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/Universal-Silver-...#ht_3933wt_905

i kinda like it

type r = type rice

but seriously there not that bad

Comment

lol cute

Comment

i dont think its rice..
        to each their own i guess.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=161738

Vouch for: new_beginnings, tommi

Comment

if you have to question if its rice, its rice

Comment

not really ricey but but it would look good

Comment

not rice. but cheap looking.haha. maybe these?

"My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by agol View Post
                if you have to question if its rice, its rice
                Couldn't have said it better myself. I mean come on, "Type R" valve stem caps? Yea I'm sure you'll gain 8whp off of them.
                '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

you wouldn't even see'em less you were looking for'em

Comment

I have more trouble with spending $9.99 on air caps.

Every time I've ever had nice valve stem caps, they've been stolen off my car. (grumbles)

Comment

the best part is when they corode and permenantly attach themselves to the valve stem

OR ... they get stolen.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                      dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

The way you decide if something is rice is to look at it like this:

Does this make my car look faster than it actually is? Yes? Rice.
                        Does putting this on my car serve the purpose it was designed for and/or is it useful on my car? No? Rice. (for instance a drag wing on a FWD car, yes, it creates downforce at high speeds, do you need it to keep the rear end down? No)
                        Is it something that applies to my car? No? Rice (for instance, slapping a Pep Boys GT-R badge on the back of your Honda)

If it's something strictly aesthetic but isn't intended to make your car look like it's faster, or it's useful and aesthetic, it's not rice.

I tend to stay away from anything that has "Type-R" on it. And that's a lot of damn money to keep dirt out of your Schrader valves.
                        Last edited by visualpoet; 01-08-2011, 10:05 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't call it rice if your car was a type r.
                          even if you were doing a mock up type r (not available in our model)
                          it'd be okay.
                          matching parts is fine.

everyone i know with metal valve caps has had them stolen appart from the ones on my car which are alloy bbs caps suprisingly no-one has taken them.
                          I'd be really pissed if they went missing.

used to have bullet one's and skull one's on my bike they never lasted long.

Comment

"Rice" is nothing more than an opinion. What is considered "rice" will vary from person to person.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              "Rice" is nothing more than an opinion. What is considered "rice" will vary from person to person.
                              Truth.

Comment

Working...
                              X