Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I've never seen this VTEC motor, anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never seen this VTEC motor, anyone else?

Which VTEC motor is this? Doesn't look familiar to me. Anyone??

tha fuk??
    wats that? a 1 cylinder vtec?

is that even HONDA?

Comment

Looks like a 4 wheeler

Air cooled
      gotta be under 90cc
      -Will

Comment

Fake. Lol, what is that thing even?

Comment

Pull starter. This thing looks like a weed eater motor. or maybe lawnmower but the crankshaft is in the wrong place.
          -Will

Comment

Looks like a model plane engine if anything

Pretty sure its fake, i mean its not even an overhead cam lol. Shit i don't even think it has a cam lol.

Comment

It's an engine from an r/c car, but, it says VTEC, I've never seen one before.

Comment

it's r/c? It doesn't appear to be electric. But I also don't see a place for a spark plug either.

Comment

Yep, it's from an r/c car. The spark plug goes in the top of the head ( the blue finned thing ) the gas powered motors have an actual working piston, connecting rod, cylinder sleeve. Looks just like a real cars piston

Comment

Lol, its a Nitro motor - I'd say about a 3cc (.18)

Either the VTEC has been photoshopped, or there is a company called VTEC, that makes Nitro motors.

Edit: - It's an LRP .21, The V has been photoshopped from an X.
                    Link
                    Last edited by evil_demon_01; 01-06-2011, 05:09 AM.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

i actually seen these before there from nitro rc cars...
                      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

those are badass.

they're 2 stroke and they make like 3 or 4hp at 36k rpms.

buddy of mine races nitro cars with those.

Comment

oh so it uses one of those glow plugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                            oh so it uses one of those glow plugs?
                            Yep. And I don't think it was Photoshopped, I took that picture off an ad on Craigslist.

have a nitro rc car with controller, charger, glow ignitor, body to the car, new glow plug. Runs great. Motor only three months old, moter alone is worth 140 car is in very good condition

http://spokane.craigslist.org/ele/2145803120.html

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                              Yep. And I don't think it was Photoshopped, I took that picture off an ad on Craigslist.

have a nitro rc car with controller, charger, glow ignitor, body to the car, new glow plug. Runs great. Motor only three months old, moter alone is worth 140 car is in very good condition

http://spokane.craigslist.org/ele/2145803120.html
                              ahhh shizzle mini vtec gotta love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X