Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats worth it to take off a cb7 before its junked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats worth it to take off a cb7 before its junked?

Whats up guys. I just scored this 93 ex coupe for stupid cheap from up the road from me. My plan is to take some parts off and put them on my 90 ex sedan.

The car is in good shape exterior wise, and has no rust. It has around 350,000 miles on it tho, and has multiple problems that wouldnt be worth fixing.

Just curious as to what you guys would take off it before it gets scrapped. Im already taking a couple pieces out of the rear quarters, trunk lid and tail lights, stereo, all 4 mud flaps, and moonroof visor for myself. Also a few little things here and there. Is there anything i am missing?

Thanks guys

cut the qtr panels off. take all the panels u can. and glass. and strip the whole car. scrap the shell.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Everything!!!!

Quarters, moon roof, all iterior items, Dash if uncracked, etc.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

If your gonna have a trunk lid and tail lights hit me up

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Originally posted by markrutherford View Post
          If your gonna have a trunk lid and tail lights hit me up
          Sorry man Im going to be putting the trunk and tail lights on my car lol.

Comment

answer, the adds in the local news paper will only pay around 80-150. depending on the weight , so your looking at about 100 ,and they come get it for you.if you haul it off they will only give you the price for the weight per lb.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
              cut the qtr panels off. take all the panels u can. and glass. and strip the whole car. scrap the shell.
              I was going to take a few things off but would it really be worth it to take everything? my basement is only so big and I really dont want to sit on the parts for months.

Heres a list of what I was going to grab:

All 4 wheels and tires
              Front Fenders
              Rear quarters
              Trunk
              Tail lights
              Turn Signals
              Front Lip
              Stereo
              Floor Mats
              Mud Flaps
              Moonroof visor
              Grill
              maybe the seats
              Some engine stuff etc

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                answer, the adds in the local news paper will only pay around 80-150. depending on the weight , so your looking at about 100 ,and they come get it for you.if you haul it off they will only give you the price for the weight per lb.
                I got a friend with a trailer and the local scrap yard is paying $11.35 per 100lbs if you drop it off. If you take the weight of the car in to account, which specs say is around 2750, I will get around $300 scrapping it. It will be less tho since Im taking alot of stuff off.

Comment

Damn u all I scrapped my accord and had bb6 seats and cluster and red clears and attempted to part out but no takers she's long gone Meow
                  to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                  Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

I would take your hood, headlights, bumper (w/o lens), bumper support, and the brackets that the supports attach to.
                    1991 Accord Sedan LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=173444
                    1991 Accord Wagon LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=209652

Comment

Whats wrong with the car?

Comment

You know what would help out is some pics of the car so we can see everything on it

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

take the distributor, egr, and maybe speed sensor.

worthwhile to have a spare distributor.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                            Whats wrong with the car?
                            Trans is starting to go according to the owner, exhaust rotted off, driver window regulator is bad, it burns oil and a few other problems.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                              You know what would help out is some pics of the car so we can see everything on it
                              Sure ill try to grab some sometime this week.. right now my buddy towed it to his shop so we can rip into it in a heated area lol

Comment

Working...
                              X