Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

#5....lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#5....lol

damn i got pulled over again in the cb today. they say my car is too loud.got a warning again..lol.. it was a state trooper. he was cool and said he liked the car , but it scared the crap out of him when i came by.i showed him my papers on the exhaust system as i keep all my recites in my car, it clearly states that it is 50 state legal and passes all emissions. i don't drive my accord as a DD. my set up is a magnaflow with 2.25 pipes and a (resanator?).always the same old crap with the locals now , they all know the car and don't bother.how bad would it kill my power if i add another resanator ? has anyone else been harassed by cop because of this. i was doing 45 in a 55.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Can't help with the exhaust, but recites is "receipts" and it is spelled "resonator" (you had the question mark!).
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Rofl what a bunch of dicks when i had my cb i had an cai and was stoped three times for it being loud lol i think cops have no life
      91 Honda Accord LX Rebuild Status
      06 Nissan 350Z Summer Daily Driver
      06 Subaru Impreza Winter Daily Driver

Comment

i dont have a cat on my car just a decent sized muffler and ive never been hassled by the po po. i just coast in neutral when cops are near.
        COUPE K24

Comment

I didnt realize I had no exhaust till I looked under my car and there was a huge hole. Like the pipe was rusted through almost all the way around lol

I always thought my car was loud for no reason
          -Will

Comment

i have a borla sportsman muffler, and it does have that sporty low mellow tone, no rez 2.25 cat back, and its still pretty dam quiet.

i will put the tone up against a ws2 or any magna flow for it to be the most quietest. if thats even a word lol.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I've never been hassled for my exhaust system (2.25" piping, Magnaflow muffler, and a Magnaflow resonator) in the entire 4 years I've had it.
              Originally posted by sweet91accord
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

hahaha i got pulled over 2 days ago for my car being "to loud" also.. n my tint to dark.. i have a 4-2-1 header, high flow cat with a 2.5 inch cat back haha n i dont run the silencer either cuz its ***

#3MR 91 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186456
                #2MR 90 sedan: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...51#post2867651
                #1MR 93 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176343

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                  damn i got pulled over again in the cb today. they say my car is too loud.got a warning again..lol.. it was a state trooper. he was cool and said he liked the car , but it scared the crap out of him when i came by.i showed him my papers on the exhaust system as i keep all my recites in my car, it clearly states that it is 50 state legal and passes all emissions. i don't drive my accord as a DD. my set up is a magnaflow with 2.25 pipes and a (resanator?).always the same old crap with the locals now , they all know the car and don't bother.how bad would it kill my power if i add another resanator ? has anyone else been harassed by cop because of this. i was doing 45 in a 55.
                  If you got pulled over in that same area just avoid that area all together.

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                    i dont have a cat on my car just a decent sized muffler and ive never been hassled by the po po. i just coast in neutral when cops are near.
                    Yes that is true If your exhaust is shiny paint it dull black they are strangely addicted to chome too if its black they wont know who that sound is coming from. Or get a magnaflow oem looking oe muffler. It looks stock and doesnt shine as much.

Once they see it shining they are going to think you modified it. I gotten away with that muffler plenty of times saying its stock. And that was with no resonator no cat just the magnaflow oes muffler and a 2.25 piping

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey9012 View Post
                      Rofl what a bunch of dicks when i had my cb i had an cai and was stoped three times for it being loud lol i think cops have no life
                      Grow up, kid.

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                      If you got pulled over in that same area just avoid that area all together.
                      Exactly. Some areas are usual hangouts for certain cops. Some areas make the sound more obvious, or are around places where a loud car would be particularly offensive (hospitals, schools, retirement communities, etc...) A cop will be less likely to notice a loud car on a rural road than he will in a hospital zone.

If you add another resonator, it won't hurt your power too much.

Comment

a straight through resonator won't hurt power at all. later.
                        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

there was a guy at the exhaust shop that had a vw with a rez, he thought it was to loud still, so he added a smalll 6in rez behind his existing muffler and wow, it made a diff.
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

stock muffler does wonders and an electronic cutout for when you want to get on it.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

thanks guy . i will be getting another res. and see how it does. thanks again to everyone who has helped.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                              X