Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

where to find decal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to find decal

anyone know how or where i can purchase a CB7TUNER decal? (www.cb7tuner.com)

They are sold by the owner Deevergote but he is not selling them at the moment. Your gonna have to wait till he sells them again. Sorry.

He is a busy man so cut him some slack.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

deevergote used to sell them but he doesn't anymore unfortunately He did say he would eventually start selling them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatman88
        In the mean time there are alot of other options as far as Cb7tuner.com merchandise. For instance you can buy a really neat Cb7 lanyard perfect for your keys or id tag. Many members have taking the opurtunity to aquire one of these while they still are in stock.
        Check it out here: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116672
        He can't get on their, newcomers are restricted from that area

Comment

The decals will be for sale again soon. I have a new shipment coming in.

Comment

How much do they usually cost? Thanks

Comment

$5 a pair, shipped anywhere. All details can be found in the official CB7tuner Store, which you can see in the Member Shops section.

Comment

He's not trying to bump his post count. He's stating a fact... your link goes nowhere. They can't even view it, nor can they even see the thread that they have to read and understand to get in there.

And although the lanyards ARE being sold with my permission as authentic CB7tuner merchanidise, you're still selling in this section, Jon. The noobs don't know the difference between someone that has my permission and someone that doesn't... and such an example can get them banned real quick if they don't understand the difference.

Oh, and the pictures did go through, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  He's not trying to bump his post count. He's stating a fact... your link goes nowhere. They can't even view it, nor can they even see the thread that they have to read and understand to get in there.

And although the lanyards ARE being sold with my permission as authentic CB7tuner merchanidise, you're still selling in this section, Jon. The noobs don't know the difference between someone that has my permission and someone that doesn't... and such an example can get them banned real quick if they don't understand the difference.

Oh, and the pictures did go through, BTW.
                  My intentions were misunderstood. I know he wasnt trying to bump his count it was just a heads up. Sorry the link doesnt help noobs. I understand the selling issue and i do not want to cause an issue now or ever. I retract all statements made in this thread and now i will go hide due to embarrassment.

Yay about the pictures.

Comment

thanks for quick response. lookin forward to getting a decal. Really enjoy this site.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      $5 a pair, shipped anywhere. All details can be found in the official CB7tuner Store, which you can see in the Member Shops section.
                      i will take 2 more sets when available, thanks in advance
                      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Are you expecting any other colors then white in the batch that is coming?

Comment

Originally posted by 604CB7 View Post
                          Are you expecting any other colors then white in the batch that is coming?
                          just white and maybe and i mean maybe black

Comment

deev always says just white

Comment

Originally posted by Dani Filth View Post
                              deev always says just white
                              then white it is

Comment

Working...
                              X