Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

engine rebuild on my 92 EX coup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

engine rebuild on my 92 EX coup

My friend turned me on the a great performance mechanic. He has ordered me a used engine core with a good tranny. There are two great things about this guy. One is that he is just going to put the engine on an engine stand and he's gonna let my throw money at him every month and slowly build my engine. The second thing is that he is going to let me hang out and watch him work on my engine so I will get some good experience as well. The guy is totally cool and he had some bad ass engines he was working on in his shop. If I can get my camera back from my phyco X girlfriend I will post time laps pics. Does anybody know why some girls go phyco when things go bad? she stole my camera, my $150 Sog pocket knife, and the registration from my car. WTF??? Anyway, he says we should be able to get at least 300 hp and somewhere between 260-270 hp to the wheels. I know it's going to cost a lot more paying someone else to do it, but I'm a total knewbee, and he is going to build it like I want. I want it to perform like a sports car. I have Koni struts and H&R springs but I am eventually going to upgrade to Koni Yellow's (I have Koni STR/T's in now). I'm also about to order a 50 watt HID retrofit projector headlight kit with Morimoto lenses, mini gattling shroud, and angle eyes. I need to get my camera back from phyco girl so I can post pics.
    Last edited by fly68; 11-13-2010, 05:51 PM. Reason: improper word

I managed to read your whole post.

It seems like you want power and handling, but I'm confused as to what question you want answered. You want us to tell you what parts/ brands to put in to achieve 300hp or how to get your camera back from your phsyco ex ?

You might get told to search or post pics of your ex, so get ready.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

You clearly win!!

Comment

Working...
      X