Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

black friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black friday

Is it true that places like best buy and walmart have a sale of 50% off thanks giving night??? Thats what my brother is claiming.. If this is true where the fuck have i been

Day AFTER thanksgiving. Well, technically, starting midnight. But yes. Target is rumored to be giving out $3 electronics, $200 Xbox's and $300 TVs.

If you've never experienced it, it's a fucking mad house. shoulder-to-shoulder people crowding in, trampling people. Wal-Mart sets up pallets wrapped in black plastic and they have 1-2 ppl standing there waiting to uncover them. When they give the word, they cut them open and stand back. Target was horrible, too. EVERY SINGLE SQUARE INCH of the store was crammed. Toys, clothes, interior shit. You think to yourself, "Oh we can cut through the part of the store where there are clocks and bathroom shit, cuz surely no one will be there..." WRONG! It's crazy, stupid, frustrating but fun as all hell, too.

Oh, and forget about parking. You might as well just automatically go to the very last spot and walk.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

"Black Friday" sales also apply online.

$1500 kick ass TV in Target/Walmart/etc on sale for $400? You can still get the same deal online... without the headache of going into that madhouse.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

amazon is your friend. if you plan on shopping there a bunch get an amazon prime account, free 2 day shipping.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Why's it have to be black?

But yeah man, where have you been? It's been that way since before we were all born! It has exploded with the internet, though. People camp out the night before to be there when the doors open. Many of these places will offer INSANE deals on a limited number of things, with limited stock. So you might be able to get a 42" HDTV for $150... but they'll only have 3 of them... and that big dude in front of you wants one too!

I'd rather pay a little more and save some sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Why's it have to be black?
            you probably know the answer to this...but many people don't. It's the last major shopping day of the year before Christmas where buisnesses have a chance to get their sales out of the "red" and back into the "black".

I used to work for Circuit City Roadshop. I always loved being an installer and working on Black Friday. I wasn't required to be on the salesfloor or help any customers. When it came time to open the front doors at 5 a.m. I would stand on top of a sub box and watch the madness funnel in through the front doors. People go nuts and flock to the free after rebate bins, and pummel eachother to get those cheap electronics before their gone. Playstation 3 vouchers were handed out ahead of time to the first people standing in line before store opening. Same with xbox's etc. Now that I don't work in retail I never plan on leaving the house on black friday again.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

I just like the rush, lol.

Someone told me Wal-Mart has free shipping on EVERYTHING. I dont know if it's for Black Friday or permanent or what.

Some of their deals ARE online but some of the stuff are uber deals. Like they'll have 150-$150 Garmins for like $30 and when they're gone, they're gone. So it just depends. Also helps if you know people who work is said places.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                Someone told me Wal-Mart has free shipping on EVERYTHING. I dont know if it's for Black Friday or permanent or what.
                Yup. Until December 20th...ish.
                Saw it today while I was supposed to be working.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

So if i want to get an xbox which store should i camp at?? To get the best deal

Comment

http://bfads.net/

Comment

I'm aiming for a 40 inch Samsung for $497 at Sears.

Comment

im going at the Mall of GA Chanel. Its gonna be pimp.
                        COUPE K24

Comment

yea im going to target and getting a red wii $200 and a 40 inch tv $300

Comment

Originally posted by 809king View Post
                            Is it true that places like best buy and walmart have a sale of 50% off thanks giving night??? Thats what my brother is claiming.. If this is true where the fuck have i been
                            You're not the only one man, I just found out about this last year also!

Comment

if none of you knew about black friday it kind of makes me wonder if you lived under a damn rock.

theres nothing out there this year i really, or should i say can afford. id like to find a home theatre in a box with HDMI inputs/outputs but no dice on the ads thus far. im buying a 46" DLP samsung from a buddy after new years for cheaper than any deal on black friday so im not worried about it yet.

My Members Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Working...
                              X