Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What you DONT want to see anymore in 2011...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hacks! If ur not gonna do it right dont do it at all!

Comment

Originally posted by cb7dazz View Post
      oh yea i totally understand that nowadays. lowering springs are super cheap now, im just biased since when i started modding cars there was zero aftermarket support. and i was also trying to make a point about idiot drivers.
      same goes for street racers, i dont know if im alone when i say this but i dont even go the local street races, ive been to a few and people crash and lets not mention how crazy people drive when the police arrive....i like circuit racing even tho ive never driven on a track before....circuits and mountain runs are my cup of tea

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by jasongc3 View Post
        hacks! If ur not gonna do it right dont do it at all!
        at least their easy to spot they hit a tiny pothole and bounce excessively around 5 times.
        stay away from kids with these cars. they tend to be very reckless.

i find it amusing kinda like automated hydraulics lol

Comment

Originally posted by Xsjado View Post
          at least their easy to spot they hit a tiny pothole and bounce excessively around 5 times.
          stay away from kids with these cars. they tend to be very reckless.

i find it amusing kinda like automated hydraulics lol
          this kids civic would go over a manhole lid and looked like a seasaw

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
          When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
            High temp HIDs will never go away. Even if the tuners do away with them, those guys with the lifted trucks will keep them going. :
            i wasn't talking about real H.I.D's but colored bulbs.

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
            im gonna start tow hitches.
            At least it can be functional.

I wanna see the broken hood mod go away.
            Originally posted by chessboxer
            We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
            Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
              Things I don't want to see:

Staggered wheels on fwd cars.....really?????

Hellaflush.....its over with you fuckers killed the style

Primered cars.....fuck really leave the stock faded paint it looks better believe me

Skinny jeans....want prostate or testicular cancer? squeeze your nuts against your legs for 13 hours during the day and see what happens after 3 years....your gonna be nutless...

Meets.........too many fucking meets all over the country it is bored now...too much to do on every single weekend.....we need more track events not fucking hard parking meets. Drag, AutoX, RallyX, HPDE, Track Rentals, something for god sakes other than parking lot ***gotry.....

SHAGGY LOOKING MOTHERFUCKERS....GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT! This new trend is not cool you look like you smell! You like a dirty homeless bum, wash your fucking clothes, clean underneath your finger nails, clean your ears, trim your nose hairs, and brush your fucking teeth, i can see the layer of yellow on your teeth when your talk. Wear some fucking deodorant and take pride in how you look. Some of you nasty mongrel homeless looking shit twats come to these meets like you just woke up under the bridge and stole a fucking car and drove up there. Fucking sakes you stink and you look nasty, bathe and clean up....

EAR HOLES......THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE??? THIS IS NOT AFRICA DAMMIT YOU ARE NOT A NATIVE OF A TRIBE. TAKE THOSE FUCKING HUGE EAR HOLE THINGS OUT OF YOUR DAMN EAR AND GO GET SOME RE-CONSTRUCTIVE PLASTIC SURGERY CAUSE YOUR EAR LOOKS LIKE YOUR MOMS WORN PUSSY LIPS.

Quit building your fucking car for "yourself" every motherfucker that says that shit is following some form of a trend and you want to be unique like everyone else is trying to be unique (see what i did there). For fuck sakes don't be afraid to say it, "I AM A BANDWAGGONER," or, "I FOLLOW TRENDS." Its not fucking hard to realize that you one of the problems instead of being the solution.....You car looks like you basically, shitty, smelly, nasty fucked up retina burning colors are coming back and for god sake please for the love of god stay the fuck away from fitting wheels on your car that require you to massage your fenders. Its fucking ghey unless the car is a large japanese luxury sedan.

European wanna be cool twat drippers. No more fucking land rover roof racks with kegs and shit strapped to them. Loose the rust look, and don't forget that your car is a car not a truck for expeditions. You're going to work, and meets, and grocery stores and not going across the Sahara.

If you are trying to be different then you are not being different you are a trend follower as the trend today is to try to be different. Your shit is still cookie cutter, if you want to be different don't drive buy a bus ticket and ride public transportation. I can't be helped I am an evil elitist bastard that looks down upon you when I shit on your face! Sorry this scene has turned into garbage and crap and shit and trash and most of all a bunch of ***got kids that think its cool to make themselves look a tribal reject with super tight jeans that make steven segal cringe. So here's to you and here's to me fuck you and praise me. If you disagree with what I have to say fuck you and your fucking horse you rode in on. If you agree with me fuck you and the horse your rode in on. My opinion and again fuck you and what you stand for.
              I fucking love you man.

Comment

I have such a long list of things I don't want to see in 2011, that it'll probably take me til 2011 to finish writing it.

Comment

i dont even know anymore, no matter what, there is at least one retarted thing that will be seen everyday and every hour for the rest of ones life, saying i do not want to see something is kind of silly because it helps keep the sanity of knowing there are some ignorant assholes out there.

Comment

Comment

i wanna see all the assholes who think they are justified in telling anyone what to do with their car go away...

thats all.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                        i wanna see all the assholes who think they are justified in telling anyone what to do with their car go away...

thats all.

I think I'll close this thread on that note... because that makes more sense than anything else that has been said in this thread so far.

Comment

Working...
                        X