Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What you DONT want to see anymore in 2011...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
    Maybe if it was a TRACK BUILT car. Not a street queen or all out flush show car. that shits dumb.

case in point:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/2048548023.html
    That thing looks funny.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
    "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
      Threads about what people don't want to see anymore.

agree

Comment

oh and i forgot

blackhouse headlights and legend lip (im selling my coupe lip btw) i kno it looks nice but i felt like shit on every meet where everyone who showed up had a legend lip and black housed headlights

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

jerk-offs who write 6 paragraphs about how mad they are at the world

^^MRT^^
          THIRD EYE FISH

Comment

Originally posted by scotty91 View Post
            people that judge, just because you dont like it doesnt mean thats the way everyone should feel.
            X fucking 2

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

2 of these have me wondering and both have purpose
              no staggered wheels and no stretched tires why hate function.

I don't want to see the stagea i convinced my uncle to buy with a blown engine.

it's kinda cool. rb25 turbo 4wd in the shape of a estate car.
              my work horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Xsjado View Post
                perfectly fine if your actually using your car for what it is made for not just for show or riding to work or grocery store.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
                  Threads about what people don't want to see anymore.

Word

If people spent half the time building their own cars instead of hating what everyone else is doing then maybe there would be another CB7 featured in a magazine.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

I dont care what people do with their cars, as long as they arent douches or elitists about it. Sadly the trend seems to move more and more in that direction as VW mania grows.

Comment

Originally posted by Xsjado View Post

I don't want to see the stagea i convinced my uncle to buy with a blown engine.

it's kinda cool. rb25 turbo 4wd in the shape of a estate car.
                      my work horse.
                      stretched tires have no function. they provide less traction and are dangerous to drive on.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

drift cars with large wide rims can only fit tires if stretched like 225 on 11 inch.
                        the 235's start rubbing.
                        less traction and looks to fill the guards

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                          friend of my stepson almost got killed doing 150mph on the highway with cut springs and stock 1997 shocks

just a thought, but maybe the reason he almost got killed is because he is doing 150 mph on the highway and not because he has cut springs

Comment

No more:

Ghey tow hooks
                            Cheap aftermarket garbage
                            Uber rare JDM dummy stuff thats too kool
                            Stretched tires

Theres more but I dont want to go off on a tangent....

Comment

That's very true... though cut springs are STUPID, especially when there are affordable options to lower the car much more safely. I understand the oldschool guys that had no options... but I can name 6 GOOD companies that make springs for under $200.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                                That's very true... though cut springs are STUPID, especially when there are affordable options to lower the car much more safely. I understand the oldschool guys that had no options... but I can name 6 GOOD companies that make springs for under $200.
                                oh yea i totally understand that nowadays. lowering springs are super cheap now, im just biased since when i started modding cars there was zero aftermarket support. and i was also trying to make a point about idiot drivers.

Comment

Working...
                                X