Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What you DONT want to see anymore in 2011...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dammit dev you beat me to the "die jdm"....since no one has said it id like to NOT see the following in 2011

* jersey shore
    *civics, crx, dc2 (love the DA)
    * ROTAS god please melt every set of rotas....around here if you dont have rotas you aint shit, well boo fucking hoo i got stocks now
    * idiots who swap motors and are are putting 200whp while driving on cut springs (friend of my stepson almost got killed doing 150mph on the highway with cut springs and stock 1997 shocks)

oh and i take it back about the civic thing, they way they steal civics in ct its actually good for the cb guys

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I can do without the Jersey Shore shit too... You think it's bad living in CT, try living IN Jersey while all that hype is going down!

I tell someone from out of state that I'm from Jersey, and the say "Woooo! Fist Pump!!! Jager Bombs!!! Yeah!!!"
      That's about 5% of Jersey, and half of those retards come here from NY.

Comment

Things I don't want to see:

Staggered wheels on fwd cars.....really?????

Hellaflush.....its over with you fuckers killed the style

Primered cars.....fuck really leave the stock faded paint it looks better believe me

Skinny jeans....want prostate or testicular cancer? squeeze your nuts against your legs for 13 hours during the day and see what happens after 3 years....your gonna be nutless...

Meets.........too many fucking meets all over the country it is bored now...too much to do on every single weekend.....we need more track events not fucking hard parking meets. Drag, AutoX, RallyX, HPDE, Track Rentals, something for god sakes other than parking lot ***gotry.....

SHAGGY LOOKING MOTHERFUCKERS....GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT! This new trend is not cool you look like you smell! You like a dirty homeless bum, wash your fucking clothes, clean underneath your finger nails, clean your ears, trim your nose hairs, and brush your fucking teeth, i can see the layer of yellow on your teeth when your talk. Wear some fucking deodorant and take pride in how you look. Some of you nasty mongrel homeless looking shit twats come to these meets like you just woke up under the bridge and stole a fucking car and drove up there. Fucking sakes you stink and you look nasty, bathe and clean up....

EAR HOLES......THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE??? THIS IS NOT AFRICA DAMMIT YOU ARE NOT A NATIVE OF A TRIBE. TAKE THOSE FUCKING HUGE EAR HOLE THINGS OUT OF YOUR DAMN EAR AND GO GET SOME RE-CONSTRUCTIVE PLASTIC SURGERY CAUSE YOUR EAR LOOKS LIKE YOUR MOMS WORN PUSSY LIPS.

Quit building your fucking car for "yourself" every motherfucker that says that shit is following some form of a trend and you want to be unique like everyone else is trying to be unique (see what i did there). For fuck sakes don't be afraid to say it, "I AM A BANDWAGGONER," or, "I FOLLOW TRENDS." Its not fucking hard to realize that you one of the problems instead of being the solution.....You car looks like you basically, shitty, smelly, nasty fucked up retina burning colors are coming back and for god sake please for the love of god stay the fuck away from fitting wheels on your car that require you to massage your fenders. Its fucking ghey unless the car is a large japanese luxury sedan.

European wanna be cool twat drippers. No more fucking land rover roof racks with kegs and shit strapped to them. Loose the rust look, and don't forget that your car is a car not a truck for expeditions. You're going to work, and meets, and grocery stores and not going across the Sahara.

If you are trying to be different then you are not being different you are a trend follower as the trend today is to try to be different. Your shit is still cookie cutter, if you want to be different don't drive buy a bus ticket and ride public transportation. I can't be helped I am an evil elitist bastard that looks down upon you when I shit on your face! Sorry this scene has turned into garbage and crap and shit and trash and most of all a bunch of ***got kids that think its cool to make themselves look a tribal reject with super tight jeans that make steven segal cringe. So here's to you and here's to me fuck you and praise me. If you disagree with what I have to say fuck you and your fucking horse you rode in on. If you agree with me fuck you and the horse your rode in on. My opinion and again fuck you and what you stand for.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

This man, ^, tells it how it is and I like it.
          COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
            Things I don't want to see:

Staggered wheels on fwd cars.....really?????
            I agree with that for sure.

And I forgot something.

I don't wanna see anymore "I Heart Haters" stickers.

I hate haters. lol

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
            "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

I hate those wakaba leaf stickers... Nobody knows what they mean! It basically means "new driver! shitty driver! beware!"

Comment

Miatas. Thats the LAMEST SHIT TO DO. Lowered flush whatever, its dumb and looks stupid.
                COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                  Miatas. Thats the LAMEST SHIT TO DO. Lowered flush whatever, its dumb and looks stupid.
                  Noob.

The Miata is a track weapon. Plain and simple. The purest sports car you can buy under $60,000. The next car in line would be a Lotus Elise/Exige or Porsche Boxter/Cayman.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
                    JDM stickers, JDM eBay parts, XXR wheels, drag wheels, 92-00 Civics, and carbon fiber.
                    One more no more i love my honda stickers.....we knowwww!!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      Noob.

The Miata is a track weapon. Plain and simple. The purest sports car you can buy under $60,000. The next car in line would be a Lotus Elise/Exige or Porsche Boxter/Cayman.
                      I agree i always gave respect to the miatas over here at gmr canyon in ca.

Comment

I hate those wakaba leaf stickers... Nobody knows what they mean! It basically means "new driver! shitty driver! beware!"

Originally posted by CBSeven...SR View Post
                        One more no more i love my honda stickers.....we knowwww!!
                        We are going to start giving them away in a couple for Customer appreciation month.
                        I already got my sets...

Comment

Sheww I know what you mean!

Maybe they do know what it means and that's why it's on there car... ?

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                          "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Noob.

Maybe if it was a TRACK BUILT car. Not a street queen or all out flush show car. that shits dumb.

case in point:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/2048548023.html
                            COUPE K24

Comment

people that judge, just because you dont like it doesnt mean thats the way everyone should feel.

Comment

Threads about what people don't want to see anymore.

My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Working...
                                X