Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Just ordered my JDM H22a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered my JDM H22a

Hey everyone. I just wanted to express my excitement. I just placed my order for an H22a LSD from hmotors and super stoked! I've been wanting to do this swap for over 3 years now and the time has finally come to make my big purchase. Anyways, enough about me, I will be posting pictures when it comes in and during the swap process.
    '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

You going to love it... I did
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

congrats! can't wait till I splurge for an LSD (and final drive)!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

I regret not getting LSD. It wasn't even the extra $300 that deterred me... it was the fact that HMO had none in stock at the time, and my stock transmission was just about shot.

The H22 is amazing.
        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          The H22 is amazing.
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.
          Damn I don't know about you but you gave me a boner!!!! lol
          Accord Of The Month January 09
          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'm really excited and want this to be a great learning experience. I work long days and this will be a nice treat to myself. I want to do this right the first time and keep it as a nice whip-around-town ride. Plans after the swap does include a paint job. I'm leaning towards Championship White from the DC2 type R. Since I already have the wheels, I think it will look so hot with matching wheels and body paint color.

If you have any tips or suggestions, I'm open. I've pretty much read everything I need to know when it comes to the swap, but there is always something else when you embark a project like this.

-Engine swap
            -I/H/E - Kiddracing Header 4-2-1, Apex-i WS2 exhaust
            -Exedy clutch & flywheel - 13lb
            -New front ball joints, sway bar end links
            -New S/T rear sway

My ultimate goal is to keep this car clean and give Honda a good rep when cruising down the road. I'll post pics soon.
            '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

PLEASE don't get that kiddracing header... it's a knockoff of a high quality piece (hytech, I believe), and it's knockoff artists like that that are absolutely KILLING our aftermarket. Support them, and in 2 years, all we'll have for our cars will be cheap "ebay" garbage!

If you want the best header money can buy, look to Bisimoto.

Also, please resisze your signature. It is WAY oversized.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                I regret not getting LSD. It wasn't even the extra $300 that deterred me... it was the fact that HMO had none in stock at the time, and my stock transmission was just about shot.

The H22 is amazing.
                I hear you on that Deev , Cant wait till my cb is back the way it was plus some . Ive owned 5 cb accords and have yet to give up on them. After all the trouble of getting my black accord back , ill be most likely keeping this one for the rest of my life
                93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
                1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
                1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
                1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
                1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
                1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

nice rims man..

Comment

me 3
                    Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                    Damn I don't know about you but you gave me a boner!!!! lol
                    MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Thanks. Deev- Thanks for the heads up. I was browsing around on the Bisimoto website and they only have B,D,F Series headers. I was looking in Greddy stainless header. Please, give my any suggestions or recommendations. I'm still torn on header choices. I've made my decision on the WS2 exhaust, which sounds good.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
                      '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

Originally posted by J-Tiki View Post
                        Thanks. Deev- Thanks for the heads up. I was browsing around on the Bisimoto website and they only have B,D,F Series headers. I was looking in Greddy stainless header. Please, give my any suggestions or recommendations. I'm still torn on header choices. I've made my decision on the WS2 exhaust, which sounds good.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...light=bisimoto

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
                        Bought from: ChampCoupe
                        Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Check this out I found this header looking for the 4-1 set up that dosent get to much attention.

http://www.andysautosport.com/honda/...z00030283.html

Comment

Ooops I for got this is for the f series my bad

Comment

Please do not support Kidd Racing, that guy knocks off the designs of other people and cheaply manufactures them overseas!

If you are interested in one of our headers shoot me an email and I will get you squared away!

Cheers and congrats on your purchase!
                              Randy
                              Randy@Bisimoto.com
                              Bisimoto Engineering
                              Randy@Bisimoto.com
                              (888)-922-6686

Comment

Working...
                              X