Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

i have a ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say screw it man, it's your car now, make a member ride thread (after you get your post count up if required). I woudn't even sweat it. What it looks like now is probably much different that what it'll look like when you put your personal touches on it. Welcome!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

wherm thanks... lol hell 1/2 the crazy and some of things that was done to it i did so its w/e there. i just dont like ppl talking shit when i was just asking a ?.

Comment

hey man no one is "talking shit on you" it was just a dumb question. the car is new to you, so post it.

and i just saw it and its slick

Comment

to be honest i think he has a point... this is one of the most restricted and so big on posting stupid question forums... i cant even make a comment on MR because i dont got post counts like wtf.... im on mfestforum.com and they got no restrictions and they got good camaraderie the rules are simple respect and have fun...
          MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Originally posted by remix405 View Post
            to be honest i think he has a point... this is one of the most restricted and so big on posting stupid question forums... i cant even make a comment on MR because i dont got post counts like wtf.... im on mfestforum.com and they got no restrictions and they got good camaraderie the rules are simple respect and have fun...
            If you don't like it here, then your welcome to leave no-one is making you stay.

Our rules are here for a reason, It's also a reason why this place is more of a community rather than just another forum.

To the OP - No, the previous owners account posts can't be swapped over to you.
            Even if we tried to do it, it would be a complicated matter, and more than likely leave "holes" in the database.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by remix405 View Post
              you can have fun on this site, you just cant be a dumb ass and annoy other people. he had a point, but it was stupid, why does he deserve the post count? he didnt post all those. The pics, maybe but he didn't build the car anyway so he should'nt get those either
              Last edited by mattman; 10-27-2010, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mattman View Post
                you can have fun on this site, you just cant be a dumb ass and annoy other people. he had a point, but it was stupid, why does he deserve the post count? he didnt post all those. The pics, maybe but he didn't build the car anyway so he should'nt get those either
                I agree with this 100%...

but I also agree with the op that some people on this site are uptight as hell. And can't take a persons opinion, but.... that’s the internet, you ether handle it or don't, especially on this forum. It works both ways, the internet is full of stupid questions and opinions, and also full of assholes telling you how stupid it is.

So I say everyone should lighten up lol. And watch I'll get bashed for this haha.

But I will go so far as to ask you, the op, to copy and paste your posts to Word, so they are a little easyer to read. But thats just me.

Comment

I'm not siding with anyone. The reason this site has restrictions is so that you can find stuff and not everything is repeating itself. This is one of the better forum sites out there. In order to have a good forum, you have to mandate rules.

The OP - 93blackfodoor - atleast you can find information pertaining to your car of previous post by the former owner. This is an advantage cause you can track some sort of history. Good luck.
                  '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

check out mfestforum.com and you tell me who has the better forum im not here to compare if you want to take it there then go ahead... i was just saying this comunity can be much better i love how you guys have alot of information on cb7s the only thing i cant find here is respect everyone steps all over eachothers shoes... im not leaving this site i use it for many reasons theres a reason i dont really post cause i dont want to be talked down too with a so called stupid question so ill just leave it at that...
                    MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Nobody is talked down to for asking a question... only for typing like an ignorant child, because they think that's how things work around here. We are not a group of teenage thuglets looking to trade information in unintelligible slang.
                      This "Beginner" section is designed for the sole purpose of asking "beginner" questions. Ask "What is the best engine swap for my 1993 Honda Accord?" and you will get an answer, or at least a link to the thread in the Swaps forum that answers your question. When you say "yo mah boi sed dat da b16 is da best engin 4 mah cb7 but i b askin u guyz 1st cuz u kno ur shyt wutz da bezt engin 4 mah wip? herz a fukin HUGE pic of mah bone stock broken down piece of shit wip soz u kno wut i b talkin bout yo".... then your ass will be flamed off of this site... because we don't need more ignorant fools posting on here.

If you think you can do it better, feel free to start your own and prove it.
                      To be quite honest, people that afford BMWs aren't 16 year old kids that think a D in English means they're smart. They're usually people with a little more money, a little more education, and a little more dedication. The majority of this forum's population are uneducated, lazy, and cheap. We do our best to drive those types away as they come in, and TRY to maintain an intelligent, dedicated, informative member base.

If you feel the need to insult my forum, ON my forum, please leave. You are not welcome here.

Comment

I'm lazy and cheap, is that why I don't have a cb7 anymore ?!!?!?

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Working...
                        X