Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what's your job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im 19 yrs old just finished school and work for ups making 12 dollars in hour loading ups trucks and sometimes i make deliveries with the drivers then when i come home im a parent to my 2 yr old child

Comment

19 yrs old
      just started working at home depot.
      9 dollars an hr.
      its aight.

Comment

Job: Air Traffic Controller/Asst. Unit Deployment Mgr. (USAF)
        Pay: 2.5 yr E-4 pay($1986/mth) + BAS/BAH

Currently in the process of Re-Training into Aircraft Loadmaster, which will increase my pay significantly with Flight Status Pay, and the ocassional, but often Family Separation. I also test for SSgt(E-5) in May...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Job: Lawn Care (cutting Grass) & Cart and Range attendant at the Country Club of Mobile ( I Load Bags, Wash Carts, Fill Divots, etc.)
          Pay: 8/hour plus tips.
          Make enough to pay insurance, cell phone bill, gas, and car things
          Last edited by fi2hm; 10-14-2010, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fi2hm View Post
            Job: Lawn Care (cutting Grass) & Cart and Range attendant at the Country Club of Mobile ( I Load Bags, Wash Carts, Fill Divots, etc.)
            Pay: 8/hour plus tips.
            Make enough to pay insurance, cell phone bill, gas, and car things
            Do you get to wash people's balls?

Comment

NAPA delivery driver: $9/hr only fri, sat, sun and holidays. normal check is $405 every 2 weeks.
              motha fucking school mon-thur 8am to 6pm

and plus my gf gives me money hells yea!!

Comment

Age 24
                Schooling:GED, 2yrs new york automotive and diesel institute collision repair tech(didnt finish)
                Job: was a handy man at 14$/hr till economy dropped, now i work for Aaron's funiture leasing, i went from delivering funiture at $9 to account advisor at $10 as of last week, also working 50 hours a week so thats 40hour at $10 and 10hours at $15... i basicly harras the people who are late to pay and show up at ur house if your hidding from me......i get cursed out about 5 times a day but i love it.

....oh and on spare time i work as a bouncer with my father at a few local night clubs @ $70 a night and do body work
                Last edited by JaberCB7; 10-14-2010, 11:36 PM.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Subway 5PM-1:30AM Wed-Sat

8.50hr....Pays for my cars and spending money!!!!
                  VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                  1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                  MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Man, I feel old. 50+, five kids (hers, mine, and ours). BS Mech. Eng. working for GE Aviation. Money goes to taxes, college, house maintence, and car maintenance. Got the 90 LX as part of the deal with my wife, about 80,000 at the time. I have been so impressed with the car (now at 304,000), that I have purchased a total of four more - still have four total. I have to drive the 90 until I die or it gets run over by a truck (hopefully not at the same time) because I once made a not so well taken comparison of the car to my wife. Response, "You'll trade me in just like the car!"
                    Last edited by Fleetw00d; 10-15-2010, 03:46 PM.
                    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

20 years old.
                      Part time/full time student
                      Im a sous chef at two different restaurants pay is 15 & 18hr.
                      Bad is im always busy
                      Turbo F22 Under Construction

Comment

Job: Physical Therapist Aide $17-$21/hour
                        School: Full Time Student at Cal State University Northridge. I have a AA from Community College, currently working on my MA in Kinesiology. I have a minor in Oriental medicine.
                        Others: Don't have to pay rent, phone bills, utility. So basically all my money is just saved for rainy days. AND for when the CB7 finally becomes MINE! (:

new $10 purple/yellow tint fog lights

H22a Sleeper:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=124470

Comment

Originally posted by delaa108 View Post
                          20 years old.
                          Part time/full time student
                          Im a sous chef at two different restaurants pay is 15 & 18hr.
                          Bad is im always busy
                          i want to college for culinary! i loved it. but now just a stay at home pops

Comment

Im a certified signal fitter for The Norwegian Railways.

Just finished three years as a apprentice, got my certificate in May

Payment is good; around 4k a month.
                            One week a month I have to be on call 24h a day, that pays extra.
                            My members rides thread

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                              Any other trades on here?
                              Plumber/Manager
                              Great pay but really boring.

Comment

builder, ok money choose when i want to work

Comment

Working...
                                X