Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what's your job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
    Man, I think you have an awesome job thats a huge blessing.I thinks its awesome that youve obtained it without a degree! I dont frown upon further education, I just like seeing people making it good with hard work & talent. I always say, just hang in there & work hard , itll pay off in the end!
    Yeah, I am definitely very blessed to be where I am at my age! It's kind of sad, because all of my friends that graduated with me have pretty much gone nowhere in the last 2-3 years. I'm very grateful I've made it to where I am.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Wow, alot of teenagers here making more than 10+ an hour.
      I'm 19 making $8.25/hr

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
        21 years old.

Commercial electrician.

It's a blast. Pay's not that bad either.

Any other trades on here?
        My grandpa/dad were both electricians. My dad has worked at ATK (the place that builds the shuttle boosters) as an electrician for 34+ years.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

i sit on my ass all day. lol
          COUPE K24

Comment

age.18
            working under the table fixing plumbing trucks for $20/hr
            only work three hours a day tho, the reason why is i go to UTI 6:15 to 12:40 the shop close at 3:30 to 4:00
            looking for a second job

Comment

Education: HS Diploma & Some College

Job 1: Front Desk/Nigh Auditor @ Bandon Dunes Golf Resort $11.50/hour
              Job 2: Landscaper with Coastal Property Maintenance $9.00/hour
              Free Time: Work at a local mechanic shop when they need a little help & install stereos/speakers out of my house.

At Bandon Dunes, I work in the hotel, checking guests in and out. I mostly work in our VIP area, where I take care of all of the guests needs, ranging from helping them with fixing their TV to setting up parties and events. At Coastal Property Maintenance, I mostly mow lawns, rake leaves, pull weeds, things like that. In March, I'll be going to UTI so that I can get into a shop full time.

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Just letting yall know, UTI is ftl unless you know NOTHING about cars..
                COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                  Just letting yall know, UTI is ftl unless you know NOTHING about cars..
                  uh your wrong but whatever.

Comment

no im not actually. i go there everyday of the week. its a rip off.
                    COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                      no im not actually. i go there everyday of the week. its a rip off.
                      sorry thread jacked
                      how many phases you in? pm or put in OT if you wanna talk.

Comment

stay at home dad of two kids. my wife buys me goodies for my cb. yes. be jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt View Post
                          I am a Cross Utilized Agent at Atlantic Southeast Airlines. Basically I do everything to/with aircrafts eccept refueling. I also do everything/anything with ticketing too. Started at 9/hr, got a pay cut so they could redesign their logos 3 months later to 8.50, now I am sitting at 8.75 after a year...

Sad that all this responsibility is thrust upon my coworkers and I yet they dont pay us dog sh*t.
                          Sad thing is that the pilots have way more responsibility, training, skills, and time/money invested, and they don't make all that much more than you would at 40 hours a week.
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Residential Counsellor/Developmental Service Worker

Education: BA Honors Criminology Minor Psychology

SOLD!!
                            Boosted H22
                            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

full time student, working on degree two. my pop owns a chain of tire centers , so a third of the week goes hanging out with him.also full time dad . my wife is a first responder 45k a year.the pay from my pop a week , not good , but it has sweet props.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Job: Certified Nursing Assistant. Will be a Licensed Practical Nurse in about 4 months/Full-time Nursing student
                                Pay: 11-12.50/hr depending on shift and day

Cool thread. Just picked up a '93 LX w/ 267,000 mi. for $900 and finally joined this site. Big plans for it. Neat seeing what other members do for a living.

Comment

Working...
                                X