Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what's your job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's your job?

hey im just curious here. what do you guys do for a living or whats your profession/ school? just curious because some of you may be ballers but u guys still rep the cb7, even if u had money for a new car, and i give you props. also, for the low ballers lol, no offense but that includes me too lol, we guys still rep the cb7 even if its a money pit. we all got love for the cb7!
    ill start iot off. i worked at a takeout restaurant paying decent amount but sucked because it was outside and the hours sucked lol. usually 7-4am or 5-4am. part/fulltime but payed the bills lol. now i got a better job but im still a temp. working at a microchip comany as a trim operator making a lil more but definitely liking the paycheck lol. could be more but def no complaints. how about u guys?

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
    My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
    Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

I just graduated.

Im looking for a job in the field of xray technology.... basically taking pictures of peoples insides.

Pay is good...ranges between 35k-85k depending on what modalities you have.

Im going to specialize in CT scans if i can ever land a job. Job market is rough right now because of the economy....turns out there are jobs but they want experience so new grads are hurting.

Comment

Front desk at a hotel.
      Last edited by ibr_adam09; 10-12-2010, 12:54 PM.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

lol cart pusher at walmart and on my time off i work at a body shop.
        it gets my bills payd and both jobs has there pluses.

Comment

plastic, injection molding, material handler.been doing this for a years! (sigh)
          "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

tech at tyco electronics great job jus tyco is going down
            Originally posted by deevergote
            This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
            i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

I currently work as Macys Receiving Dock Associate. Pay sucks at 9/hr but gets the job done by filling my wallet. Cons is my boss always forget my day-off schedule , so I have to argue always about it , but he's cool though. Mostly weekends I get to work by myself which I love alot. Peace and Quiet by myself.

Currently doing this while I wait for my Pharmacy Technician License. After the arrival I'm going to look for a job in the field.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I am a Cross Utilized Agent at Atlantic Southeast Airlines. Basically I do everything to/with aircrafts eccept refueling. I also do everything/anything with ticketing too. Started at 9/hr, got a pay cut so they could redesign their logos 3 months later to 8.50, now I am sitting at 8.75 after a year...

Sad that all this responsibility is thrust upon my coworkers and I yet they dont pay us dog sh*t.
                Call me Travis.
                2006 Cobalt LS/SC ~ "Burt the Bloody Bumble Bee"
                1992 Accord LX ~ "Smoothie"
                1991 CRX Si ~ Hellion
                1989 GMC S15 ~ Oldie

Comment

damn son 8.75?

Ground Ops for jetBlue pays 12.25/hr and you don't have to deal with ticketing or any inside bs....just a/c servicing.

Comment

I'm the head of the fabrication Department of Sumitomo Drive Technologies,thats me in the video,I run all those cool machines$20+/hr

Last edited by doughboy415; 10-14-2010, 07:58 PM.
                    BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

i'm a pharmacy tech at cvs. pay is ok, not the greatest, but the gov makes up for that. VA benefits is where i get my cb money going to school right now while working full time, pre med.

Click picture to see my mrt
                      Instagram: sikz6

Comment

I'm taking time off of college to figure out what I want to do.

I do handyman work freelance and help various people with their businesses (real estate and estate related - staging, repairs, estate sales, moving furniture etc.).

Despite the "worker" image proffered by a truck, I really don't need one. I do a lot of repair and assembly and rarely need to cart sheet goods (plywood, drywall) around. My CB7 sedan carries all the tools I need just fine and saves me a lot on gas money.

And in case you were wondering: you can fit 2x10s in your CB7 and still close the trunk and shift gears, but they might be resting on the dash if you have more than 6 of them. Keep a blanket in the trunk.

If you fold down the front seat, you can carry a whole lot of those pre-drilled melamine boards for building shelves, too.

Ok ok, I'll admit it: sometimes I wish I had the wagon.

Comment

currently a full time student at the university of louisville and a part time union employee at UPS in louisville. gonna be a sport administrator when i graduate and hopefully get a job with a big sports franchise

My Members Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

I work for fedex ground in the warehouse package handler i been with this job for 8 years and it pays 14 hour not to bad of a job but it pays the bills and get me what i want for my cb

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Air National Guard a weekend a month and DIA contractor full-time.
                              1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
                              CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
                              PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

Working...
                              X