Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H22??...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clutch and brake pedal, clutch lines, shifter and shifter cables. I got mine for $60 or 70 from the junkyard. What part of SD do you live...check out the yards for the parts.
    My Honda

Comment

North Park...But I know where all the Honda yards are...Since I got my Accord I've been basically living in them...lol...And I'll check them out this weekend so I have the parts on hand for when I get ready to do the swap...Thanks a lot bro...Y do I need a brake pedal though??...
      Last edited by Kash_619; 10-08-2010, 06:07 PM.
      My signature was removed because it was too big.

Comment

the manual brake pedal is small like a clutch. auto is the big paddle. look at pedal sets online and you will see.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Qwitqc3-p80u4=

vs.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...BZT3vSw6dvXs0=
        My Honda

Comment

o0o0o ok...I see the difference now...lol...I will be getting all of that this weekend...Or Monday...Because I don't think the junk yard is open on the weekends...

Comment

they're definitely open on the weekend man.
            My Honda

Comment

Don't call them on a Monday. Don't email them... Steve never responds to emails.

You WILL be able to find cheaper H22s than hmotorsonline, but I wouldn't trust any of those cheaper companies. hmotorsonline is by far the most reliable and trustworthy Honda engine importer. The H22 in my car has been beat to shit since 2003, and it's still running strong after TONS of abuse and over 100,000 miles (in addition to however many it had on it when it went in...)
              The peace of mind, and assurance that things will be made right if they go wrong... THAT is why buying from hmotorsonline is well worth the higher cost!

Also, many of the cheaper importers are located in Canada... so if they screw you, you have no legal recourse. An international lawsuit is just too expensive. HMO is located in the US.

I REALLY need to arrange for some sort of sponsorship deal with HMO... I'm probably directly responsible for dozens of H22 sales! That shows what a satisfied customer I am, though!

Comment

^that's where I got mine
                My Honda

Comment

o0o0o well then diz weekend ill be at the junk yards...lol...Im never going to stay away from them again...lol...N thanks for the good advise also...And you should because you just sold a dozen and one now...lol......

Comment

Ok...I believe this is my last question about the H22...Is there a bigg difference in running power steering or no??...

Comment

Originally posted by Kash_619 View Post
                      Ok...I believe this is my last question about the H22...Is there a bigg difference in running power steering or no??...
                      Big difference. Much tougher to manuever at low speeds without it. Highway driving is no different really.

Also, your sig is too big. You need to shrink it so it's within the boundaries of the rules.
                      Originally posted by sweet91accord
                      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I will be putting power steering on my car than...lol...

Comment

I haven't had power steering for 5 years. It's not a big deal unless you're a wimp. I was parallel parking between a BMW and a Benz in downtown Philly on a busy Friday night the day after I cut my belt. The only problem is that with no power steering, you can dry out your rack. There are ways to fix it, whether it's looping the lines to keep fluid in there, or rebuilding the rack to function without hydraulic assistance.

Comment

Wow.. I didnt know what a LSD trans was.. Thanks guys! lol Learn something new everyday
                            -Will

Comment

That's bro...But I'm a stick to what I know...And that's power steering...I don't want to turn around and mess somebody's car up by not knowing how to operate a car without power steering...And is there anything else I should know about doing the transmission swap??...Like do I switch out the automatic fluids for manual fluids??...And is anything going to have to be refabricated or moved and adjusted??...For the parts to fit...

Comment

Working...
                              X