Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H22??...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22??...

Where is the best place to buy a H22??...I looked all on google, craigslist...And no luck...I keep finding specs about the engine even when I put "H22 for sale"...And then the ones that do have H22's for sale are threads from 2007-2009...And already sold to somebody else...So can you give me a site or something else to look it up under??...Because I want to buy a H22...And I need to price one so I can save up alil...Thanks in advance...
    My signature was removed because it was too big.

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

http://www.ebay.com
      -Tyler

Comment

Thanks bro......

Comment

since you live in cali, id say hmotors because theyre based in burbank california you could drive there and see yours in person when you buy it

My Members Ride Thread
          Originally posted by deevergote
          You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

o0o0o thats even better...Thanks alot bro...

Comment

I bought one from them last year with lsd and I haven't had any problems. I never changed the clutch in it and I drove it from Missouri to Cali a few days after I got it running (was waiting for the weekend) with no problems. you can check my members ride to see the motor I got and what condition it was in when it came in.

If your really interested you should pm bmxicansd the homie (Craig) about it since he talks to the owner.

Marry Jane

Comment

I will be doing that today than...Because I really want the engine...I just don't know when I will be able to get it...I might get it in Jan...To start off the new year with new goals and improvements...One thing I want to do now though...Is convert my auto transmission into manual...

Comment

well wait till you get the motor, so you can swap everything at the same time. Thats what I did. made it easy.
                  My Honda

Comment

will when you do make up your mind pm Craig, its a bit more but your getting a great motor. I'll you ever hear is something wrong from other people buying the motors from ebay with missing or broken parts so why chance it and you should wait to do your auto to manual it would be easier if you decide to get a tranny with the motor.

Marry Jane

Comment

Ok...Will do...I'm looking at $1700 to $2000 in total than...Ok I'm on http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc...age&item=30016 and it says it comes with a tranny but I can also get a LSD tranny for $300...What's the difference in the tranny's??...

Comment

one is LSD limited slip Diff. it delivers traction to both wheels opposed to just one wheel, giving you better traction if you spin the wheels. You won't do a one wheel burn out.

Marry Jane

Comment

difference in trannies is open diff vs closed diff. you'll get better traction with the closed different (LSD)

My Members Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

you have the option to buy it at a later time if you wise. some companies sell it so you can install it difference is it comes factory with a M2B4, I think that OBX or the other that starts with a Q quaife I thinks sells them.

Marry Jane

Comment

Would it be better to just by it all at one time??...Through the same company...Also if I do the conversation...What do I have to buy extra??...Lik I know I need a clutch pedal...But what else will I need...

Comment

Working...
                              X