Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

owner of RED 4DR with 5 lug CL wheels at deptford walmart last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

owner of RED 4DR with 5 lug CL wheels at deptford walmart last night

who was at the deptford walmart last night with the all red 4 door 92-93 with the 5 lug acura 5 stars on it???? not to be mean, but he' looked rican, or spanish..... i drove by, nice car tho!!! unless he's not on the site!

NJ plates?

Comment

to be honest i didnt look at the plates, i was looking at the 5 lug swap with acura fat 5's with the low pros...!! looked so good!

Comment

he also painted the blinkers an reverse lights on the tails black, black bumper lights too

Comment

I always wanted to do that but do not have the money to do it.

Having 5 lugs gives you lots of wheels to chose from, with the 4 lugs wheel swaps are super limited.

I like the Acura RSX Type S 5 spoke rims a lot.

Comment

dude go to ebay they have everything you ned to do the swap it should cost no more thatn $650 to do it here is the list of what you need

parts for front

1997 honda prelude knuckle
            1997 honda prelude hub assembly/wheel bearing
            1997-2001 Integra Type R Brembo Blank Rotors
            1993-1996 Prelude VTEC Calipers/Pads

parts used for the rear:
            - 1992-1993 Honda Accord EX/SE Rear Disc Knuckles and Trailing Arms
            - 1997+ Honda Prelude Hubs and Wheelbearings
            - 1996+ Acura Integra Type R Rotors
            - 1992-1993 Honda Accord EX/SE Rear Calipers
            - 1992-1993 Honda Accord EX/SE Emergency Brake Cables
            you can by the brembo rotors at O'Reilly Auto Parts
            they are the only place that will have them

i am considering doing the swap my self, keep in mind you might want to replace your axels and control arms/tie rods while your in there

Comment

h22 sparkles old car?
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                h22 sparkles old car?
                Nah, that's up in Stroudsburg, PA. Belongs to a banned member, and unless he made it 5 lug, it's still 4 lug.

Was it Bordeaux Red, or a custom red? The only red 5 lug CB7 I know in NJ belongs to Mike up in Clifton... a good hour and a half from Deptford.

Comment

Working...
                X