Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Thought on this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought on this

ok so i got bored reading super street and decided to look at this web site what do you guys think of this web site? And has anyone order parts from them cuz there are a couple things i have been thinking about getting.
    http://www.andysautosport.com/honda/1990_1993_accord/

They're horrible.

I'd suggest tasauto.com instead.

Comment

I've only dealt with them once, and the only bad thing I can say is I had to wait about a month and a half for some corner lights I ordered.

I've read plenty of stories on here from other people who have had really bad experiences with them. Ie, being told months later something they bought is on back order, being shipped the wrong part, ect.

I'd stick with TAS or Ebay.
      Originally posted by chessboxer
      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

A former staff member ordered a body kit, and they sent one for the wrong car! When he called to complain about it, they seemed extremely irritated that he would dare complain about getting the wrong (expensive!) thing!

That site is terrible.

For cheap crap, ebay is the place to go. I'd trust a random ebay seller over andy's.

For good stuff, mild performance parts, and OEM replacement parts, tasauto.com is where to go.

For real performance parts, www.bisimoto.com and www.explicitspeedperformance.net are hands down the best (and for what they offer, pretty damn affordable!)

Comment

Working...
        X