Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Start

I just got my first CB7,and this is my first auto. tuner also, im kinda pissed that this car is an auto. because i thought i was just going to drive this for a little bit and trade it in and get a Prelude. This car has shown so real potential!

I really have to give it up to CB7Tuner.com for helping me out with ideas and answer questions! I will run down the list of wants, wish and completions!

The car needs a lot of work inside, including not having a head unit. i have been hitting the junk yards and have found some good finds!

Start to Present
    Kenwood Amp 400W
    2) 10" Kenwood subs
    pioneer deck

Installed fog lights i got tired of looking at them hanging out there so i took them off.

I saw the blacked out headlights on a thread on here and i searched and found out how to do it! oh and im not trying to promote anything i just know it was hard for me to find the paint for the glass! i found mine at miche**'s, im sure any arts and craft store will carry this stuff.

Blacking out the headlights was pretty easy!

Did the Grille as well

and the finished product

Blacked out corners and turn signal on the way.

Installed a HID kit Man that was hard!!!! haha I wish everything was that easy!
    http://myworld.ebay.com/xenonfactory/

I found a pair of audi side makers at the junk yard put them in yesterday with new bulbs so that they are parking and turn.

Last i put a set of headers on!

I had hell with the bolts they where pretty rusty, so i invested in bolt remover
    set.

all said and done it wasn't to bad.

Well i would like to tell you what the difference is between the stock and after market but i can because the fed-ex man didn't show up with my high flow cat so im dead in the water now. im gonna post the rest of what i want to do when i get the cat and the turn signals in
    Last edited by tonka9999; 08-02-2010, 12:43 AM.

Nice. Looks like you did more to yours in the time that I've had mine! All you need is a drop and some wheels.
    Sig removed due to excessive size.

Comment

great start! i'm new to the cb7 forums too. i'll be keeping my eye on your progress which has already caught some momentum!

based on what i've read it sounds like there's an auto to manual swap in the future for this coupe!
      1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

The headlights look great!

You should get a lip, it'd bring the front end together.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
        I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Nice work. Mine's an auto too. Can't wait for the 5 speed swap. Was installing the header hard?
          Originally posted by Tippey764
          You're such a dumbass, the world ends on saturday...

Comment

I just did a DIY on my front grille
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=163787

Let me know what you think.
            Last edited by tonka9999; 08-02-2010, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Grille looks good.

Gotta love the 5-lug hubcaps when you got it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyO View Post
                Nice work. Mine's an auto too. Can't wait for the 5 speed swap. Was installing the header hard?
                It kinda was because everthing under that car is rusted to hell! but if it wasnt for that it would have taking me maybe an hour and a half. are you planning on doing headers?

Comment

nice start. especially already doing DIY's lol. welcome

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

Car is coming along very nicely. Keep at it!
                    [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                    X