Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Usdm H22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usdm H22

Ok guys and girls here is my dilema, I met this guy that said he had a H22 vtec for 400 with ecu. Do you guys think i should jump on this deal?

yeah thats a pretty decent price. unless your going to find one at a junkyard idk where you would get a better price.

Comment

I dont know where the guy is getting it from, but he said its a good engine and if i wanted the complete swap it was 800, but i already got a transmission. I'm also having problems with my F22A1 so i figured it would cost the same to fix it.

Comment

thats a real good deal... i'd jump on it... unless you want to spend the extra cash and go JDM H22a the long block isn't too terribly expencive but the whole swap is if it were me i'd take that deal

THAT IS OF COURSE...
        after taking a close look at this h22 and making sure its in good condition n what not... does he know mileage on it?

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188701

Comment

He didnt say anything on the mileage, but i will make sure and ask on monday. I got a friend whose got an h22 cb coupe and an h22 civic hatch, so im going to get him to take a look at it. If all is good i will have it in this coming week hopefully.

Comment

lost out on the deal. The guy said he was going to hold it so i could see it and then sold it the next day. There is an upside though, i might sell my 06 F-250 for 13,000 so i think i will get a jdm red top full swap. Will post later to inform you guys on what happens.

Comment

I wouldn't bother with the red top... for the price difference, you can get a good base H22A and add enough bolt-ons to make even more power.

Comment

Working...
              X