Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Going sideways

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
    Am I the only one here thats been sideways in a CB? Intentionally?

hell i went sideways in mine the day i got it hahaha
    and it was fun
    and shit talk about wheel hop

Comment

Originally posted by GLICIOUS21 View Post
      HA HA, I REMEMBER WHEN MY EYES HURTED. IT WAS WHEN I FIRST COCKED MY WHITE 17s. WAS A STEAL, $100 4 ALL 4 WHEELS N TIRES. HAD LOW PRO YOKOHAMAS ON THE FRONTS N FAT GOODYEARS IN THE BACK BUT ALL 4 WAS FUCKED WITH SLOW LEAKS. A FEW TIMES THEY BLEW OUT WHILE I WAS DRIVIN BUT WITH LO PROS U DONT EVEN NOTICE A BLOWOUT UNLESS U CAN HEAR IT. I GUESS THEY THOUGHT ALL 4 WERE BENT N THATS WHY THEY LEAKED.THEY GOT A LIL CURB RUB BUT THEY LOOKED GOOD ENOUGH AFTER I CLEANED THEM UP NICE WIT DEGREASER N WATER.THEN I WENT 2 THE PERFORMANCE TIRE SHOP DOWN THE STREET N ORDERED 4 BRAND NEW WIDE LOW PRO SUNNY RACING TIRES.I HAD THEM INSTALLED ALONG WIT NEW VALVE STEMS N NEVER AGAIN HAVE THEY LEAKED AND THEY RODE SO SMOOTH N QUIET LIKE A DREAM. N E WAYS, PROBLEM WAS INSTEAD OF STOCK JACKED UP SUSPENSION SITTN ON 13s IT WAS JACKED UP ON 17s N UM NOT A BIG FAN OF DUNKS LOL. IT HURTED MY EYES SO BAD I DROP FROM WASHIN IT 4 TIMES A WEEK N2 2 TIMES A WEEK WEARIN SHADES SO NO BODY WOULD SEE WHO I WAS LMAO, OR 4 THE SUN HA HA. ANY WAY AFTER 3 WEEKS OF BEIN ON THE LOW I ORDER MY COILOVERS N DID THE SUSPENSION IMMEDIATELY LOL. EYES FEEL GREAT NOW.
      lol nice, every1 around where i live, knows my car, or has heard it, its pretty much an eyesore, but it gets me from point A to point B i felt like a star when i had people coming up to me like, whoa ur the guy who swapped ur auto to manual, thats AWESOME, lol but its w.e its my car, lol i'll lay low for a bit, but i love MY car, and whoever doesnt can kiss my ass lmao. atleast thats what i tell my friends hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by drboy2692 View Post
        lol Nice, Every1 Around Where I Live, Knows My Car, Or Has Heard It, Its Pretty Much An Eyesore, But It Gets Me From Point A To Point B I Felt Like A Star When I Had People Coming Up To Me Like, Whoa Ur The Guy Who Swapped Ur Auto To Manual, Thats Awesome, Lol But Its W.e Its My Car, Lol I'll Lay Low For A Bit, But I Love My Car, And Whoever Doesnt Can Kiss My Ass Lmao. Atleast Thats What I Tell My Friends Hahaha
        Yes Yes 2 That. A M E N!!!i Got Banned From The Other Site Because I Told Every Mofo On It That I Love My Honda N If They Didnt Like It They Could Duck My Sick Or Something Like That Lol.they Was Some Fkn Judgemental Azzzholes N U Just Spoke My Mind So A Real Big Amen 2 That Brotha.

Comment

Yes Yes 2 That. A M E N!!!i Got Banned From The Other Site Because I Told Every Mofo On It That I Love My Honda N If They Didnt Like It They Could Duck My Sick Or Something Like That Lol.they Was Some Fkn Judgemental Azzzholes N U Just Spoke My Mind So A Real Big Amen 2 That Brotha.
          lol, i already got banned from here for a week, for joking around, and defending myself, and to my POV the OP, but w.e im just trying not to get banned, i actually like this site, lol but yea, i think if anythin people should give constructive criticism, and thats what i like about this site so much, they dnt harass you on the looks of your car, they actually realize people are not made out of money, so they give u great DIY's, and such, so it keeps me coming back!!

Comment

Originally posted by drboy2692 View Post
            lol, i already got banned from here for a week, for joking around, and defending myself, and to my POV the OP, but w.e im just trying not to get banned, i actually like this site, lol but yea, i think if anythin people should give constructive criticism, and thats what i like about this site so much, they dnt harass you on the looks of your car, they actually realize people are not made out of money, so they give u great DIY's, and such, so it keeps me coming back!!
            YEA I LIKE THIS SITE 2 THATS WHY I HAD TRIED AGAIN WHEN I WAS 75% BANNED ON D FIRST DAY. IN THE PHOTO GALLERY SECTION I WAS DEFENDIN MYSELF N WHEN U DEFENDIN YO SELF ITS LIKE THE BANNED METER GOES UP HA HA HA.EVEN THOUGH IT DONT B YO FAULT CUZ PEOPLE B SOME AZZ HOLES JUST BECAUSE THEY BEEN ON THE SITE FOR LIKE 60+ YEARS AND YOU A NEWBY. NOT ON THIS SITE, THE GUYS WAS JUST AINT HEARD NOBODY TALK LIKE ME LOL. I UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL N DIFF PARTS OF THE WORLD SO NOT ER BODY IS WHERE UM FROM THOUGH SO I WASNT REALLY OFFENDED IT WAS KINDA FUNNY. I NEVER CRITICIZE EVEN IF SOMEBODY TURNED THEIR CB7 INTO A BUS. ID DISAGREE BUT I WONT BASH DEM BECAUSE WE ALL INTERESTED N 1 THANG AND THATS CB7 OR LIKE ME ACCORDS PERIOD. POSTA B FAM ON HERE.PEOPLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT. OH AND TO ME THE LIGHT BULB SMILEY LOOKS LIKE A ASS. SORRY GUYS. MIGHT B JUST ME.
            Last edited by GLICIOUS21; 07-13-2010, 01:23 PM.

Comment

YEA I LIKE THIS SITE 2 THATS WHY I HAD TRIED AGAIN WHEN I WAS 75% BANNED ON D FIRST DAY. IN THE PHOTO GALLERY SECTION I WAS DEFENDIN MYSELF N WHEN U DEFENDIN YO SELF ITS LIKE THE BANNED METER GOES UP HA HA HA.EVEN THOUGH IT DONT B YO FAULT CUZ PEOPLE B SOME AZZ HOLES JUST BECAUSE THEY BEEN ON THE SITE FOR LIKE 60+ YEARS AND YOU A NEWBY. NOT ON THIS SITE, THE GUYS WAS JUST AINT HEARD NOBODY TALK LIKE ME LOL. I UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL N DIFF PARTS OF THE WORLD SO NOT ER BODY IS WHERE UM FROM THOUGH SO I WASNT REALLY OFFENDED IT WAS KINDA FUNNY. I NEVER CRITICIZE EVEN IF SOMEBODY TURNED THEIR CB7 INTO A BUS. ID DISAGREE BUT I WONT BASH DEM BECAUSE WE ALL INTERESTED N 1 THANG AND THATS CB7 OR LIKE ME ACCORDS PERIOD. POSTA B FAM ON HERE.PEOPLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT. OH AND TO ME THE LIGHT BULB SMILEY LOOKS LIKE A ASS. SORRY GUYS. MIGHT B JUST ME.
              +1 and i havent seen a lightbulb smiley here??

Comment

Holy shit.
                Please type in complete sentences, using complete words.

Also, read this:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=162553

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                X