Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Going sideways

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FS92 View Post
    Drifting in an e36 M3 is always fun.
    dang a bmw id be kinda scared of hitting crap in that though

Originally posted by deevergote
    He's disappointed in my bulge... it doesn't even come close to being as impressive as his.
    1990 Accord EX
    1996 Civic hatch *gone*
    1994 Integra

Comment

Originally posted by cb7remnant View Post
      ahh man in front of the ladies! that sucks
      yea it def. sucked, n what made it worse was after my n my friend were done drifting, we went to the gas station (where the girls were headed) and we both went inside, and the girls were there, n i could hear them laugh!!!! :'( i def. got out of there quick lmao

Comment

I have pretty good skills with the ebrake in the snow. On level streets I can get the accord sideways and keep going straight. FWD is good for that.

Rebuilding a V8 for my Malibu tho, should be hitting 310hp. Gonna be gentle on that until the engine is broken in and I know what the tranny can handle, then I'm gonna let it rip!
        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by drboy2692 View Post
          yea it def. sucked, n what made it worse was after my n my friend were done drifting, we went to the gas station (where the girls were headed) and we both went inside, and the girls were there, n i could hear them laugh!!!! :'( i def. got out of there quick lmao
          aw man thats cold

He's disappointed in my bulge... it doesn't even come close to being as impressive as his.
          1990 Accord EX
          1996 Civic hatch *gone*
          1994 Integra

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
            I have pretty good skills with the ebrake in the snow. On level streets I can get the accord sideways and keep going straight. FWD is good for that.

Rebuilding a V8 for my Malibu tho, should be hitting 310hp. Gonna be gentle on that until the engine is broken in and I know what the tranny can handle, then I'm gonna let it rip!
            please tell me that Malibu is a 1960's-70's m

1990 Accord EX
            1996 Civic hatch *gone*
            1994 Integra

Comment

haha, And When It Snowed Here, I Went Driftin All Through The Main Road Lmao Was Awesome, Kind Of Hard To Keep Control Off, Actually The First Five Min. (basically My 1st Time Or 1st Winter With My Cb7 N On The Road With Snow) I Hit A Curb Real Hard (right Tire) And Then After I Did Some Main Road Drifting, I Took A Turn Too Hard, And Hit Another Curb Real Hard(left Tire), In Front Of Some Girls That Were Crazy Enough To B Walking Outside In The Snow, I Was Embarrassed, But After That?? I Got The Hang Of It, N Since Now It's Basically Rainy Season Up Here In Pa, I Just Stick To Wet Drifting Ok Im Done Now Hahaha
              It Rained Over Here In Ruskin,fl. Man I Took Advantage Lol. We Was Goin To Walmart Me N My Wife In The Explorer I Bought Her And I Was At The Red Light Where I Was Bout 2 Turn Right. So I Started Slowly And Halfway Round The Corner I Pressed It A Lil More. The Explorer Drifted Easy And When It Caught Grip We Shook Back N2 A Straight Line Real Fast Ha Ha Ha. But Then I Got Slapped.

Comment

please tell me that Malibu is a 1960's-70's m
                83 wagon son. Check the MR in my sig
                1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by GLICIOUS21 View Post
                  It Rained Over Here In Ruskin,fl. Man I Took Advantage Lol. We Was Goin To Walmart Me N My Wife In The Explorer I Bought Her And I Was At The Red Light Where I Was Bout 2 Turn Right. So I Started Slowly And Halfway Round The Corner I Pressed It A Lil More. The Explorer Drifted Easy And When It Caught Grip We Shook Back N2 A Straight Line Real Fast Ha Ha Ha. But Then I Got Slapped.
                  hahaha, for some reason, i just have a fear of drifting anything that not a small car, we had a Rav4 b4, and my mom almost flipped, and all she was doin was merging on to the highway, so i guess that always plays in the back of my head, so i will only drift small cars, or a pick up, or something that has a lower chance of flipping over but im glad u took advantage of the rain, and i hope you continue, you know a lil slap dnt hurt much hahaha, so keep doin it

Comment

hahaha, For Some Reason, I Just Have A Fear Of Drifting Anything That Not A Small Car, We Had A Rav4 B4, And My Mom Almost Flipped, And All She Was Doin Was Merging On To The Highway, So I Guess That Always Plays In The Back Of My Head, So I Will Only Drift Small Cars, Or A Pick Up, Or Something That Has A Lower Chance Of Flipping Over But Im Glad U Took Advantage Of The Rain, And I Hope You Continue, You Know A Lil Slap Dnt Hurt Much Hahaha, So Keep Doin It
                    Yea I Feel U With That . I Dont Fuck With It On A Nice Day Lol. Even Doin Bout 90 In It The Fight Against The Wind Scare The Shit Out Of Me. I Usually Dont Expieriment With Large Vehicles Either But With My Motor Not N Cuz The Swap Process I Gotta Feed My Need Somehow Right Lol.:d

Comment

Ha Ha. Tryn 2 Get Me In Trouble. Honestly That Slap Felt Like I Just Did 8 Hours Of Yard Work Lmao.

Comment

i've been sidways in my last S13 silvia to top it of it was RHD i had an rb25det skyline motor in it that thing was great to drift in tobad an old lady rear nded it while it was parked out on the street infront of my frends house

Comment

Originally posted by midnight-type-R View Post
                          i've been sidways in my last S13 silvia to top it of it was RHD i had an rb25det skyline motor in it that thing was great to drift in tobad an old lady rear nded it while it was parked out on the street infront of my frends house
                          wtf!!!! i dont care if shes an old lady i would have beat the crap out her poor car

1990 Accord EX
                          1996 Civic hatch *gone*
                          1994 Integra

Comment

Originally posted by midnight-type-r View Post
                            i've Been Sidways In My Last S13 Silvia To Top It Of It Was Rhd I Had An Rb25det Skyline Motor In It That Thing Was Great To Drift In Tobad An Old Lady Rear Nded It While It Was Parked Out On The Street Infront Of My Frends House
                            wtf!!!! I Dont Care If Shes An Old Lady I Would Have Beat The Crap Out Her Poor Car
                            hell Yea, Dam Seniors. I Gotta Think Twice Over Here Speedin N Switchin Lanes When I Drive Through Sun City 2 Go 2 Work Cuz Those Ancient Death N Blind Humans Will Slowly Pull Out From A Stop Sign Right In Front Of Your 10k Hids. Yes, And If U Try 2 Go Over Quick 2 Keep From Rear Endin Them They Will Go Over At The Same Time 2 Avoid U Hittin Them Even Usin Your Turn Signals And Hids.i Am A Christian But Dam Man Does It Have 2 Be So Easy 2 Sin.

Comment

Originally posted by GLICIOUS21 View Post
                              Yea I Feel U With That . I Dont Fuck With It On A Nice Day Lol. Even Doin Bout 90 In It The Fight Against The Wind Scare The Shit Out Of Me. I Usually Dont Expieriment With Large Vehicles Either But With My Motor Not N Cuz The Swap Process I Gotta Feed My Need Somehow Right Lol.:d
                              tru tru lol damn that slap hurts that much?! good thing my girl just yells lmao, but i usually practice by myself anyway, and right now my entire front suspension is bad (not shocks, just uca, lca, and balljoints and all) so im thinking of replacing that within the next week, and slapping some 16's on it, they wont b pretty, but i need new tires, and im getting rims and tires for free, so it wont hurt too much lmao, just the eyes!!

Comment

tru tru lol damn that slap hurts that much?! good thing my girl just yells lmao, but i usually practice by myself anyway, and right now my entire front suspension is bad (not shocks, just uca, lca, and balljoints and all) so im thinking of replacing that within the next week, and slapping some 16's on it, they wont b pretty, but i need new tires, and im getting rims and tires for free, so it wont hurt too much lmao, just the eyes!!
                                HA HA, I REMEMBER WHEN MY EYES HURTED. IT WAS WHEN I FIRST COCKED MY WHITE 17s. WAS A STEAL, $100 4 ALL 4 WHEELS N TIRES. HAD LOW PRO YOKOHAMAS ON THE FRONTS N FAT GOODYEARS IN THE BACK BUT ALL 4 WAS FUCKED WITH SLOW LEAKS. A FEW TIMES THEY BLEW OUT WHILE I WAS DRIVIN BUT WITH LO PROS U DONT EVEN NOTICE A BLOWOUT UNLESS U CAN HEAR IT. I GUESS THEY THOUGHT ALL 4 WERE BENT N THATS WHY THEY LEAKED.THEY GOT A LIL CURB RUB BUT THEY LOOKED GOOD ENOUGH AFTER I CLEANED THEM UP NICE WIT DEGREASER N WATER.THEN I WENT 2 THE PERFORMANCE TIRE SHOP DOWN THE STREET N ORDERED 4 BRAND NEW WIDE LOW PRO SUNNY RACING TIRES.I HAD THEM INSTALLED ALONG WIT NEW VALVE STEMS N NEVER AGAIN HAVE THEY LEAKED AND THEY RODE SO SMOOTH N QUIET LIKE A DREAM. N E WAYS, PROBLEM WAS INSTEAD OF STOCK JACKED UP SUSPENSION SITTN ON 13s IT WAS JACKED UP ON 17s N UM NOT A BIG FAN OF DUNKS LOL. IT HURTED MY EYES SO BAD I DROP FROM WASHIN IT 4 TIMES A WEEK N2 2 TIMES A WEEK WEARIN SHADES SO NO BODY WOULD SEE WHO I WAS LMAO, OR 4 THE SUN HA HA. ANY WAY AFTER 3 WEEKS OF BEIN ON THE LOW I ORDER MY COILOVERS N DID THE SUSPENSION IMMEDIATELY LOL. EYES FEEL GREAT NOW.

Comment

Working...
                                X