Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Going sideways

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going sideways

just wondering if any of you like to go sideways, and if you do in what car

Originally posted by deevergote
    He's disappointed in my bulge... it doesn't even come close to being as impressive as his.
    1990 Accord EX
    1996 Civic hatch *gone*
    1994 Integra

anything not front wheel drive.

My FC RX7 liked going sideways, but the lack of power steering made wheel kick back a total sumbitch.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      anything not front wheel drive.

My FC RX7 liked going sideways, but the lack of power steering made wheel kick back a total sumbitch.
      that dangerous but yeah i meant RWD or AWD drift

He's disappointed in my bulge... it doesn't even come close to being as impressive as his.
      1990 Accord EX
      1996 Civic hatch *gone*
      1994 Integra

Comment

1991 240(sr red top) before i blew the motor... but then i wouldnt have been introduced to my 91 cb... score. i still miss the turbo and the rwd though.
        " the only thing that stands between a Marine and God, is a Corpsman "

"Don't shoot your mouth off unless your brains are loaded"

Comment

Originally posted by hmchaos View Post
          1991 240(sr red top) before i blew the motor... but then i wouldnt have been introduced to my 91 cb... score. i still miss the turbo and the rwd though.
          240 sweet ive been thinking about getting one of those hows the mileage on one of those

1990 Accord EX
          1996 Civic hatch *gone*
          1994 Integra

Comment

I like going sidewayz in my '71 Comet. Has a 302 w/ Holly 4 barrel and 3" straight pipes. Even when I dont want to go sidewayz my car does.

Originally posted by HardInThePaint
            WTF, thats like placing the cheese underneath the beef patty and calling it a burgercheese. Regardless of how u slice it the shit is a cheeseburger.

Comment

Originally posted by A Zombies Minge View Post
              I like going sidewayz in my '71 Comet. Has a 302 w/ Holly 4 barrel and 3" straight pipes. Even when I dont want to go sidewayz my car does.
              wow i just looked up comet the car looks great, i had never seen one of those or had someone mention them either

1990 Accord EX
              1996 Civic hatch *gone*
              1994 Integra

Comment

I never heard of one either till I went to buy it. The guy had 2 and his was like new and the other one(mine) was the parts car I think. The only thing in it that wasnt beat when I got it was the interior, still all original. I had the V8 cleaned up and dropped it in place of the V6. I only drive it on nice summer days, but it hauls.

WTF, thats like placing the cheese underneath the beef patty and calling it a burgercheese. Regardless of how u slice it the shit is a cheeseburger.

Comment

v8 jeez sideways it is haha

1990 Accord EX
                  1996 Civic hatch *gone*
                  1994 Integra

Comment

The V8 302 is pretty much the same engine as the Mustang 5.0 had.

Comment

what kinda whp you making

1990 Accord EX
                      1996 Civic hatch *gone*
                      1994 Integra

Comment

Never had it dynoed, but I would assume somewhere around 270 +/- a little.

Comment

thats hp enough for going sideways

1990 Accord EX
                          1996 Civic hatch *gone*
                          1994 Integra

Comment

Am I the only one here thats been sideways in a CB? Intentionally?
                            -Will

Comment

Sideways all day long on my 350 warrior...
                              Originally posted by chessboxer
                              We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                              Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Working...
                              X