Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Bought a lip from JDMsh!t, over 2 weeks, nothing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a lip from JDMsh!t, over 2 weeks, nothing.

Bought my lip on the 9TH, shipped on the 11th. Todays the 24th, and nothing.

Confirmation number : 9405 5036 9930 0259 1232 76

Carrier : USPS

I called, emailed multiple times. No one picks up, and I GOT ONE message saying that the order has already been shiipped, please refer to the shipping number. I probably am going to go to the bank and file a claim or whatver on this. I will give it till the end of this month.

Has anyone ever ordered from them?

From another forum:
    They are okay, semi-slow shipping and they don't answer their phone but overall not too bad. I got some stuff from there, decent fitment on the lips, about as good as any other knock off
    Sounds like your situation. Hang in there.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Damn, Josh even found comments from ANOTHER forum.

Jesus shit man...is there anything you CANT find?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I've bought from them.. once ordered they sent me an email couple days after that it wasn't in stock. Could be on backorder. Spoke to a girl, she said to call back in 2 weeks. So I did. Still never had the part and they refunded the same day.

My advice. Don't let it get passed 25 days. You can't make a claim after 30 days.

That's what happened to me when kteller fucked me $60.. yes kteller... they have horrible customer service!

Comment

Hey bro, you could've asked me to point you in the right direction:

http://hmotorsports.com/jdm_appearance3.html

It took a while for their lip to come in too, but over all, it was the cheapest priced i found online (for the CB7)

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post

It took a while for their lip to come in too, but over all, it was the cheapest priced i found online (for the CB7)
            DAYUM 108 shipped!!! FOR ABS IM SO ON IT!! HOW LONG FOR SHIPPING?
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

man, i would not order from that company again, you might of had better luck on ebay

Comment

Here's JDMSHIT's reply after I threatened to file a claim.

" Hi.
                We located the package that was shipped out to you. It was damaged and returned and was sitting at the post office here where it was originally sent from. We are filing a claim with USPS for the damage. We unfortunately do not have any more of the Accord lip you ordered in stock at this time. It went out of stock and has gone on back order. We don't expect another shipment for 2-3 weeks. We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience this has caused you. We will refund you the full amount or we can hold your order for you until the lip is back in stock. Please let us know what you'd like us to do with your order. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
                Thank you.

www.jdmshit.com
                paypal address: paypal@jdmshit.com
                Check out the specials section "

Comment

Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post

A little late? Hehe =] I will wait till jdmshit refunds my lip money back and probably order from there.

Comment

I ordered from them and it came fairly quickly for me....but my advice would be not to buy ABS Plastic. i'll never go back to it...

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

abs and fiberglass are fragile. urethane is recommended.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Thanks for the plastic update, but anywho this threads pretty much dead. Waiting for my refund Gonna put it to good use this time. I'm not mad the item was damaged, its that they waited till i complained to find out what was wrong. Hmm, over 2-3 weeks and he hasnt gotten it. I wonder why? ROFL.

Comment

yeah they may be trying to screw you out of your $

if you have not gotten the tracking number then you need to either get it or ask for your $ back. like dude said after 30 days you are screwed.
                          Parts For Sale
                          BIG Thanks to HondaFan81 for all your help!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7 View Post
                            DAYUM 108 shipped!!! FOR ABS IM SO ON IT!! HOW LONG FOR SHIPPING?
                            I think they are a California based shop. Still took almost 3 weeks for the type-r rear lip i orderd.
                            Originally posted by Vex View Post
                            A little late? Hehe =] I will wait till jdmshit refunds my lip money back and probably order from there.
                            My bad bro, i forgot you were looking for a lip, haha.

If i get my hands on a GRacer lip, ill sell you my modded cd5 accord type-r lip for the CB7.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              Damn, Josh even found comments from ANOTHER forum.

Jesus shit man...is there anything you CANT find?
                              a google search is the answer man.

to the OP well i think is a hit and miss with jdmshit, just like ebay. ive read good reviews about them as well as bad ones but who knows...

JENNA 91 LX

RIP 12-11-09 - 12/06/10
                              JANE 99 Infiniti i30
                              2-9-11 - current
                              "Life is simple, you make choices and you don't look back."

Comment

Working...
                              X